Stolen Gun

Cereal_Killer

My Remington 870 was stolen, long story as to how but it is very recognizable with double pistol grips and a 16" barrel. I dont have the Serial # here at my house, my dad keeps it with all his gun related paperwork and hes out of town for 10 more day, if anyone sees or hears of it please call CPD, they have already taken a report. It was stolen from a house over off Hopkins Ave, near the Rt62 & Mound st. intersection.

Any barrel that is < 18" is not legal on a shotgun unless you have filled out the proper Fereral Forms and paid the Tax. If this really was a legal 16" AOW, you need to contact the Police ASAP! If it is not a registered AOW, you better hope it is not returned to you, or found and traced to you ;)

KillJoy

Yes it was legal, my father had it done professionally a long time before he gave it to me, after receiving it I personally verified with the FCS that it is legal. I have also had it to Vances and they required the paperwork to be present before they would touch it, I know all about that head ache , trust me. The gun in that pic is not even 1/2 as long as mine and the front grip is not the same, the 2 grips on mine are identical. I will try to get a pic up.

If anyone has any info please let me know and I can give you the direct number for the detective handling this case, or you can go about contacting the cops any other way you feel comfy with. thanks