looking for a wheel

Guest tbutera2112

Guest tbutera2112

i need a wheel for a 02 harley f150...replica is preferred due to price...

http://www.wheelhq.com/f150-harley-20x9-135.html

thats what i need

Wheel Style: Ford F150 Harley Edition

Wheel Size: 20x9"

Wheel Backspacing: 5.5"

Wheel Offset: +14mm

Bolt Pattern: 5 x 135 inch

Style: Chrome

wheelhq is out of stock and said they wont be expecting one for 2-3 months.... the wheel i have now wont hold air, so im riding around on my spare and it looks like ass

Guest tbutera2112
bet you could buy 2 different wheels for the price of one...

are there no pull off's out there? or will they only sell them in set's?

i dont want wheels that dont match....and an oem is too much, and theres no enough of these trucks to bother trying to hunt down a take off wheel...a set of them is $1000, that 300 is for just one...but i found a site with singles for 250 just now

i found another site, its americantrucks, the truck version of americanmuscle...theyre $70 cheaper than wheelhq too, and it says they have it in stock...so i just placed an order....only issue is, i ordered the stang wheels from americanmuscle and when i called wheelhq to check on my order for the truck wheels, they showed my last order from am, so im afraid it runs through the same company and they wont have it either....i guess i jumped the gun on this post since i just found another one online...ill bump this if they dont have it either

Guest tbutera2112

ive got one on the way...the specs from the website looked like its right, so im gonna put it on and see how it fits and go from there...was $249.99 with free shipping

and mike, i blew the sidewall out of my tire at 80mph and the tire fell into the drop zone off the bead and the outside of the wheel went skidding down the freeway until i was able to get over 3 lanes and stop

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i82/SaleenSS90/0520090851.jpg

ive got one on the way...the specs from the website looked like its right, so im gonna put it on and see how it fits and go from there...was $249.99 with free shipping

and mike, i blew the sidewall out of my tire at 80mph and the tire fell into the drop zone off the bead and the outside of the wheel went skidding down the freeway until i was able to get over 3 lanes and stop

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i82/SaleenSS90/0520090851.jpg

Ouch.