Snake / reptile food

Cereal_Killer

4 days ago I found a litter of 6 baby rabbits, the mother was killed in the street so I took them home, I figured they're gonna die anyway so why not let my snakes eat them. Anyway if you have a snake or other reptile that eats live and want to feed one of these you can have one, I have 2 ball pythons and they're not going to go threw them before the rabbits are to big to eat, they are the size of medium rats you buy at the store and have fur and are fully mobile. I am feeding them kitten formula so they stay healthy in the mean time.

Also if you need something smaller I have some live birds too, my buddy has dibs on them for his Gilla Monster as of right now though.

Lets not trash this post with animal rights shit, my snakes have the same rights, plus they would already be dead if I didn't pick them up. Dont ask for one just to let it go or try to raise it then let it go, its not going to make it, they cant eat food yet plus with no mother to learn from there's just no chance for them in the wild.