mcflips

Jizzle Juice

Alright everyone stay away from a skinny girl with blond hair with no tits. She is the worst person I know and she thinks she is so hot (but is really really terrible). I hear her at work talking about how dudes always want to bang her and buy her drinks and what not. I never go and will never go there because of her and I feel bad for those of you who do go because she is sure to ruin it.

Better yet someone needs to make her buy drinks all night and act like you are totally into her then treat her like shit before you leave.

Stefanie, I don't care to know her last name. For the first three months I worked with her I called her Caroline.

She deffinately is hot. I tip her good just because I don't need to ask for another drink, it just appears in front of me. And she knows the right mix for a good irish car bomb :)

Is she a regular? I go there a few times a week, probably seen her but don't know the name. I'll keep it in mind next time, like maybe have my buddy pour her drinks really thin until she stops coming.

She is that thin brunette, had/has shorter hair. She might be a dirty blonde now???? I know the other blonde that normally works there has some extra skanky stripper friends.

Stefanie, I don't care to know her last name. For the first three months I worked with her I called her Caroline.

Lol! A buddy of mine is friends with her on facebook. Shes got some funny "im so hot, i think im a model" pics on there.

Shes always been nice to me when shes getting me drinks, so I have no problems.

NO no no guys, come on here. She doesn't work there she just goes there. If you knew who I was talking about about I think you might feel different. I'll see if I can find a pic.

Hmmmmmmm..........she isn't a twig thin, looks like she goes to the fake n' bake, and wears skirts that look like underwear does she?