Anyone design Business cards?

Billiumss

Anyone on here design Business cards? I'm not looking for anything too fancy, just something that works, 3 to 4 color max.

I'm willing to pay a few bucks for your work.

If interested, please send me a PM with details and how much $$$ you'd want.

the free online ones suck, their selection is VERY limited.

Bill, if you want cards, just use word and the avery designer which you can download for free. Go to walmart and get the blank cards and print them. They are farly inexpensive and you'll get exactly what you want. That's what I did for my DFBA cards.

I did some very basic ones on my computer but want something more professional looking, I'm far from an artist thats why I need some help. There is a ton of good talent on CR when it comes to stuff like this.

I've heard/seen of vista print before, not too bad but still need a good design.

there is a printshop called AWT on creekway drive off of alum creek its the wholesale shop that prints everybody else's business cards stop in there with your idea and the typesetter should be able to make you a nice color proof to look at

when you go in ask for Rob Blankenship ( I think he still works there) tell him Dave that used to work there sent you

Well, I had an offer to just do a design for $200.00, which I think is crazy for a few lines of words and a 1 simple graphic, so my wife and I came up with something basic and printed out a few dozen on our home computer.