UFC 99 Predictions

wagner

Franklin vs Silva:

This will come down to if Silva can protect his glass jaw. Silva has retarded Mui Thai and Franklin has had problems with that in the past. If Franklin can get in close and use his ground game he has got it made

Prediction: Franklin but in a messy way

Cheick Kongo Vs. Cain Velasquez

Kongo is going to tear this guy apart unless he gets caught.

Prediction: Kongo by ground and pound

Mirko Cro Cop Vs. Mostapha Al Turk

Al Turk had better be paid up on his insurance because this could be rough. Cro Cop is trying to win his way back in teh UFC and this guy has been fighting since like 1994.

Prediction: Cro Cop will knock Al Turk the fuck out

i concir with your predictions, however I am not conviced cro cop is back. he has a lot to prove in this fight. I hope he does well, he is an exciting fighter.

Yea I really hope he does well. Just look at his 2006 PRIDE open weight win. That and he took Fedor the distance so if he is on his game things could be fun.

I agree with your predictions, id like to see franklin do well again. I for one cant wait for ufc 100 though o.O

I am really torn on that one. Silva is fucking scary he is like fighting a pissed off ape. Franklin is like a hitman with his strikes.

The funny thing is Franklin is bumping to 205 after this and could be very nasty there. Silva is dropping to middle weight where he is going to fucking BULLY guys.

If al turk can't take down cro cop he might as well get ready to pick up his teeth. Cro Cop is going to be even more dangerous since he has something to prove.

Kongo beats this guy he gets his title shot so he is going to really push it to the max.

UFC 100 is going to be fucking epic. That card is just so full of win!

Oh and there is starting to be even more of a push to get Fedor to fight the UFC heavy weight champ starting at UFC 100.

Guest fist302
I am really torn on that one. Silva is fucking scary he is like fighting a pissed off ape. Franklin is like a hitman with his strikes.

The funny thing is Franklin is bumping to 205 after this and could be very nasty there. Silva is dropping to middle weight where he is going to fucking BULLY guys.

If al turk can't take down cro cop he might as well get ready to pick up his teeth. Cro Cop is going to be even more dangerous since he has something to prove.

Kongo beats this guy he gets his title shot so he is going to really push it to the max.

UFC 100 is going to be fucking epic. That card is just so full of win!

Oh and there is starting to be even more of a push to get Fedor to fight the UFC heavy weight champ starting at UFC 100.

The "Axe Murderer" was such a beast back in the day, i wish we could see that side of silva again! I just think hes to worn out from fighting and definitely from getting KO'd so much : (. Silva at middleweight just might be what he needs to be awsome again. Omg ufc 100 is just gonna be O-mazing i cant wait. MMA is getting more and more awsome each card and its fun to watch the sport grow! Oh and fedor in the UFC = epic.

Fedor VS Lesnar or Mir = fuckin epic! M-1 Global wants to do a promotion using champion vs champion so that really could be crazy.

Silva is not the person to try and stand and trade punches with. He will fuck you up than take your sister out fuck her and not call her. Ask The "dean of mean" how that ends lol.

Franklin vs Silva:

ended about how i figured but the best fight of the night. silva is going to be a fucking monster at 185

Cheick Kongo Vs. Cain Velasquez

Kongo picked a very bad time to lay a turd. he could have ended this on their feet but he did not. I am not buying Velazquez as the next big thing in heavyweight, he will get chewed up by any of the top guys

Mirko Cro Cop Vs. Mostapha Al Turk

That was some serious lulz! Cro Cop toyed with Al Turk and when he started to actually strike I think Al Turk might have pooped a little.