WTB - dryer

99ta

dosen't run. wife had just started it and was putting clothes in washer. heard a loud click, the dryer stopped, and started to smell burning. I am guessing the motor blew.

Hmm, no clue then. The g/f is moving in with me, so we are selling my washer and dryer. I'm not sure how much to ask for the dryer. I bought them at Sears in August of 2002. I'll do some research and let you know.

well, thanks mike for the dryer. hooked the new one up, didn't work. light bulb went off in my head to check breaker, yep, thats right it was just the breaker. reset and everything is fine. now I have two working dryers, I am going to keep the new as it is nicer.

anyone need a dryer? haha

Damn! That sucks that it was just the breaker. I started reading your post about mine not working and was like WTF! I know for a fact it worked. I wouldn't lie about it. Then I read the rest of your post. Whew! Sorry to hear that you have an extra working dryer now, but glad that you like mine better.

Dan is wanting the washer, not the dryer. He's already PM'd me about it and I have replied.