My Other Hobby

wagner

I won't be racing but calling the races. I still need to sell the rest of my 1/8th scale stuff.

i have a lst2 with integy everything i got it to race but couldnt find any local info so i just beat the heck out of it on the street.

after you sale all of ur 1/8 scale what are you going to? pm me info on racing. my dad has a helfire that i might pick up to race.

I still don't understand how you guys control those things, boggles my mind.

its just feel... if that makes sense... I had a nitro RC10GT for a while that was easily faster than that. On a wide open track like that it'd easily been in the 50-60mph range no problem. once you figure out how to react to make corrections, its pretty easy. You can control them pretty radically in the air too, like dirt bikes. Throttle and brakes change the pitch pretty easily.

i have a lst2 with integy everything i got it to race but couldnt find any local info so i just beat the heck out of it on the street.

after you sale all of ur 1/8 scale what are you going to? pm me info on racing. my dad has a helfire that i might pick up to race.

I run the electric cars now that are in the vid. It is crazy how much work can go into those little cars to get them to be fast. You should see the 4wd class and how quick those suckers are!

I run the electric cars now that are in the vid. It is crazy how much work can go into those little cars to get them to be fast. You should see the 4wd class and how quick those suckers are!

I had an electric and i just hated how there was never any battery life, i guess it could be because i put a brush less motor in mine!

Wagner, if you know anyone that has a Tamya TT-01 Chassis, i found a set of if i remember rear sway bars from it, its got the blue and red( stiff and medium) they can have it if they want.

I had an electric and i just hated how there was never any battery life, i guess it could be because i put a brush less motor in mine!

Wagner, if you know anyone that has a Tamya TT-01 Chassis, i found a set of if i remember rear sway bars from it, its got the blue and red( stiff and medium) they can have it if they want.

I will ask around but I don't run with the on-road crowd to much. I might take them off your hands for a little custm project of mine. Right now I want to do some testing on one of my cars with sway bars and these might work.

Here are my two current cars I race.

A Schumacher Cat SX 4 wheel drive buggy (closest in pic). I run this in Mod 4wd

The other is my Team Associated B4 2 wheel drive buggy I run in stock class.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d178/lt1wagner/buggies.jpg

I will ask around but I don't run with the on-road crowd to much. I might take them off your hands for a little custm project of mine. Right now I want to do some testing on one of my cars with sway bars and these might work.

ok, Ill throw them in my car and next time i see you you can have them, I was very close to tossing them away last night!

would be fun to get back in to R/C cars. at one point I had 5 diff. cars/trucks!

It was about 14yr ago. but sold everything for cheap.......dirt cheap. $250 for everything. just to sell it quick!

Waggs I thought you were completely out of the hobby as far as racing goes?! I didn't realize you stuck with electric, did you convert it from nitro (I know you sold Keith a few nitro parts)? If I don't buy another I plan on converting my buggy to electric for indoor.

It's a fun hobby, here's one of mine...

http://i42.tinypic.com/23m54sg.jpg

Waggs I thought you were completely out of the hobby as far as racing goes?! I didn't realize you stuck with electric, did you convert it from nitro (I know you sold Keith a few nitro parts)? If I don't buy another I plan on converting my buggy to electric for indoor.

It's a fun hobby, here's one of mine...

http://i42.tinypic.com/23m54sg.jpg

Yep I pretty much run electric only now. I will run my 1/10th scale Nitro since nobody will buy it from me. The stuff I sold keith was from when I ran 1/8th scale, heck I have more of that stuff I need to sell!

After this weekend I am going to try and get my 4wd back together and come out to Road Runner and play.

I've been out to the last few races at the winter track, never got to run because of huge snafus with batteries. Been beating the crap outta my HPI Savage Flux ever since the batteries got straightened out, though. If I can get a couple more sets, I might actually race the MT class, assuming there's one left by then...