2.3T FC dyno

TurboRust

well after the drama lama came and cracked my rim on the rx7 and shredded yet the 2nd tire in a month, we moved a front tire to the back and put the spare up front so it could still be dynoed out at Brian's

2.3T in my rx7

stock valve cover to oil pan

t3 on 19psi

3 mods done

sheet metal upper intake

3" exhaust

k@n on stock vain air meter

230whp309whtq

going back in a couple weeks after I get my adj fuel pressure regulator and wideband for more boost/timing numbers

BIG BIG thanks for Dyno Brian and Steve for lending tools and a hand so I could still dyno

Cool stuff Derek. Get a big turbo on there ASAP.

bahh i need a header and a cam so this one spools a little faster.. light ass car isnt' fully spooling till 3600(atleast on the dyno) i think it's a little faster on the street

tool guy fails at tools

25.4 mm in an inch

13/16"x25.4=20.637mm

7/8"x25.4=22.225mm

end the end 7/8 is a 22 not a 21 lova

I will use a 7/8" on a 21mm instead of a 13/16" every time, fool :p.

I will use a 7/8" on a 21mm instead of a 13/16" every time, fool :p.

I have the right tools for the job so its never a problem :)

I drink beer.

:thumbup:

KillJoy

PS - Hal, take pool lessons :D Derek, break less. :D

PSS - Derek.... your car stinks!!!

bahh i need a header and a cam so this one spools a little faster.. light ass car isnt' fully spooling till 3600(atleast on the dyno) i think it's a little faster on the street

3600? That does seem a bit extreme on the little stock turbo. One can really see the potential here though. Can't wait to see it when she is 100%.

:cool:

3600? That does seem a bit extreme on the little stock turbo.

:cool:

its not your average vw/audi stock turbo either its a .60/.63 T3 will easily make over 300 if I have the fuel/mods to support it.(and don't jump back in and compare this to DOHC engine numbers. this is 70's ford pinto head technology with a turbo. they dont flow quite like current day DOHC motors do.)

its not your average vw/audi stock turbo either its a .60/.63 T3 will easily make over 300 if I have the fuel/mods to support it.(and don't jump back in and compare this to DOHC engine numbers. this is 70's ford pinto head technology with a turbo. they dont flow quite like current day DOHC motors do.)

No, what It does remind me of is my old Daytona Shelby.. those have around a .6x AR T3 on them as well if I recall and could see 20psi+ and hold it easily, but they are FWD = Fail. Insane torque numbers are in your future buddy.

Yes, the stock turbo on the A4 is so tiny it is retarded! (But I dyno about the same to all 4 as you with only 2 mods = test pipe & flash) ;)

But you weight 1/2 a ton less I'd venture.

:p

touche.... I got home last night at 2:30 and put a fucking lugwrench right in the trunk.

Haha. I felt kinda bad. Had I driven the cobra I would have had whatever you needed in the trunk. We coulda had that wheel off in 20 secs with the impact.