Squirrels

yotaman88210

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tried them many years ago and didn't like them. Had mine rolled in flower/salt etc and fried in a pan or baked in the oven. Was too tough and did not like taste. It has a very "gamey" taste.

thats pretty much how i ate it. i didnt mind the taste wasnt to bad.

15nrn0j.jpg

2l892qb.jpg

I ordered a pizza from Angilo's while i was working on my bike.

I was taking a small break when my pizza came i plopped it down on the picnic table and i flipped the top on the box and grabbed a piece, pointed at my cat who was eyeballin the pizza and said don't fuck with it, at the same time i grabbed a handfull of tools to walk off and put back into the garage. Not even 20 feet away !!!! threw the handfull of tools on the work bench; spun back around to get more tools put up fast, and there was a squirl on my pizza alreadyninja.gif

He saw me and the cat and grabbed a whole piece and took off up my tree that was right next to the table wtf.png

My cat at the same time leaped like i never seen her do, landed 5-6 feet up the tree and was on the squirls ass hard. They made about 3 revolutions around the tree, before he knocked my cat out. It made a cool ass noise as the cat and squirls claws were tearin at the tree. I'm standin there just trippin, I was already stoked cool-smiley-030.gif He goes to the verry next branch and looks right at me, like so now what,you want some too ?? I didn't think so !!! He starts eatin the the damn piece of pizza that was as big as him LolLolLolLol.gif ..........All this happened within 30 seconds from the time I grabbed my piece of pizza. wtf.png

My camera was still sittin on the table because i just took pics of my fighter to show off, so i did manage to snap a few pics of the little fucker though !!!!! this is that somebitch ?????????????

Im hoping it doesnt get to that point! This is why we must start taking them out NOW!! I have found it very intimidating to them if you hang a few from the trees in your yard. Seems to keep them away... But look out, they have tried a few times to rescue their dead. Smart little bastards

Im hoping it doesnt get to that point! This is why we must start taking them out NOW!! I have found it very intimidating to them if you hang a few from the trees in your yard. Seems to keep them away... But look out, they have tried a few times to rescue their dead. Smart little bastards

you have issues... :nono:

:eek:

Who would want to eat this cute little guy!!!

picture.php?albumid=94&pictureid=1478

Do they even have any meat?

At least you are honest with yourself. Dont worry, you'll find someone someday:D
What if they get guns and side with the bear cavalry?

7-21-07-army_squirrel.jpg

:lol::lol: This thread delivers!

I'm pretty good aim with a blow gun! I killed a chipmunk with one! ...similar size.

Edited by wolfman