Squirrels

yotaman88210

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sheep are definitely the dumbest animals on the farm..

well I was face to snout with that one cow, and for 5 minutes i was jumping around and imitating all the scariest of god's creatures, and in the end she hadn't budged one inch, and I walked away defeated, bovine bitch for the rest of the day....

well I was face to snout with that one cow, and for 5 minutes i was jumping around and imitating all the scariest of god's creatures, and in the end she hadn't budged one inch, and I walked away defeated, bovine bitch for the rest of the day....

That's when you nail them between the eyes with a 2X4 as hard as you can. It changes their attitude;)

In case you are wondering... groundhog is greasy and best in a stew. While beaver is delicious, very tasty...

I dont eat groundhog... but most everything else is game. Ever since I opened a ground hog up when I was younger and it evidently had some type of disease/cancer, etc, I havent tried to clean one since.

I have to agree, hogs are pretty dumb, I used to help my uncle slaughter them on his farm.

picture.php?albumid=94&pictureid=1483
obviously you need evidence....

muscle-squirrel.jpg

SquirrelGun_sm.jpg

super_squirrel.jpg

kill or be killed, the squirrels want you to ignore them but they are taking over mang!!!

HAHA I'm not sure which is best...

oh and wolfy your i feel ripped off your girlfriend charges $7.50 per mount. :(

:eek: Eeeek you are getting ripped off! She usually doesn't charge! :lol:

i don't think anyone cares about how to actually cook them at this point but...

soak in salt water 2 days thing, crock pot, onions, carrots, taters, garlic, butter. throw the hole thing in there, like 3 of them. cook slow for like 5 hours till the meat falls off. Otherwise it's really stringy.

rabbit is good

Edited by Gump

Yes soak in salt water in your fridge for 2 days. Obviously make sure you gut, and skin them first and remove the head/neck.

This is the easiest way to skin a squirrel.

YouTube - How to Skin a Squirrel Video

Wow. That looked really easy! Good vid! + brownie points for you