bob sumeral auto service in powell

jeffro

alright, so being a manager at donatos i frequently have to deal my employees. well last week one of my drivers came to me and told me his car wasnt running very well. he took me for a ride and it was sputtering real bad. changed the plugs and didnt help anything. so the driver took his car down to bob sumeral service center off sawmil near seldome seen rd. they fiddled with some shit under the hood, unplugged some wires, plugged them back in. gave my driver a quote with parts and labor. on the way back from bobs the car died and wouldnt run at all. after getting the car back to work i asked the driver to show me the quote that they had given him. first thing on the list was spark plugs(16$ plus 30$ labor for 4).... tells me they really did a good inspection? so we called bobs telling him that the car died after taking it there and they refused to do anything about it. would not recommend.

I don't see how this I Bob's fault. The car had a running problem when it came in. It then died later. Obviously there is something wrong with it before it before they looked at it. What else did they quote to have done other than plugs?