Sunday the 14th NTR

Comebackkid

Looks like a 12.40 pass if you didnt hit the limiter in 2nd so hard.

It spun at the top of second gear and about 6k rpm it like flat line it didn't bog it just quit pulling and then it pulled it ass off again.. I have to let someone drive it or work on my 60ft:mad: I can't get no better then a 2.0 60ft. If I can knock off a few tenths off the 60 ft then I should have a low 12.0 car if not faster.. My mph is 117-119 and thats only spinning alittle in first and every now and then in second.

It spun at the top of second gear and about 6k rpm it like flat line it didn't bog it just quit pulling and then it pulled it ass off again.. I have to let someone drive it or work on my 60ft:mad: I can't get no better then a 2.0 60ft. If I can knock off a few tenths off the 60 ft then I should have a low 12.0 car if not faster.. My mph is 117-119 and thats only spinning alittle in first and every now and then in second.

Dont dump the clutch so fast, ride it out alil so the tires dont burn so bad. Tire spin = not goin anywhere or getting any momentum forward.