gas rc car

SRTurbo04

ok so ive got a gas nitro rc car that i took in trade from burmese on the forum. its a 4 wheel drive buggy that comes with 3 boddies comes with a fully working nice remote full tank/ bottle thing of rc nitro fuel and all accesoies that came with it

the car ran when he gave it to me(tested it in the parking lot) but i broke the pull cord off it(the clip peice that prevents the string from going back in to the pull starter) you coudl buy a new one or take the starter apart to get to the string an put a clip on it so it doesnt go back in an pull start it.

specs on the car to the best of my knoledge is its a It's a ofna gs storm 4wd buggy with a .18 motor with aftermarket servos and nice remote I forget the name of them but it says on there thre remote which brand it is

i need cash so letting this go for a quick sale 80 bucks takes everything. i can meet up most any hours or location let me know thanks

80$$

pics please? i need a lil hobby to keep me busy

im at work so i cant get pics but it looks exactly like every other rc buddy out there with no body on it. the three bodys i have are regular looking off road buggy looking. independent suspesnion at all 4 corners

there is a guy that pmed me first so your second in line if hes not interested/falls threw