whack nut job sueing school board

thorne

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dr Rick is affraid. I hope you all see this. I just pinned him in the corner his only out was to hide like a baby.

I thought you believed in your faith.

You're absolutely a retard. As hard as it might be for you to believe, there are varying levels of religious belief and practice. There are people that read the bible, go to church at least sometimes, and consider themselves a christian without imposing their beliefs on others. Also, not every Christian is quick to refute evolution. We all know they didn't bury the dinosaur bones, thanks.

You might want to look inward, really, and grow up. You're far too quick to accept media bullshit as fact. Go find some other tree to climb up.

This thread was derailed in the first post.

The facts remain, obviously he was teaching religious ideals in the classroom, this is even admitted in the lawsuit. It is obvious that it is not only withheld from the curriculum he is supposed to teach, but specifically forbidden. Is this violation of rules enough to legitimately dismiss him from his job?

The board announced last June that it intended to fire Freshwater for preaching his Christian beliefs about how the world began, discrediting evolution and deviating from the required science curriculum. An investigation initiated by the board found that Freshwater used a high-voltage lab tool to burn crosses into the arms of students and that he told them gays were sinners.

This section is interesting since it states that an investigation was performed, and that an action was taken as the result of the investigation.

The fact is, this man *may* have violated the terms of his employment, and was fired for doing so. If that is truly the case, then he has no ground upon which to stand in this case.

Thorne, I disagree that science teachers should be atheists. We all have the right to believe what we would like to believe, and this man can try and preach to my kids all he wants, as the constitution allows for free speech and freedom of religion. He just can't do it in a school that employs him.

Jesus Fucking Christ, Thorne. You really do bring up more Christians / Christianity is bad bullshit. For Fuck's sake, STOP! I see none of the Christians on this board post Pro-Christian Threads as you do Anti-Christian Threads. You say Christians shove their views down people's throats.... what the fuck do you think you are doing?

Fucking stop already!

KillJoy

Jesus Fucking Christ, Thorne. You really do bring up more Christians / Christianity is bad bullshit. For Fuck's sake, STOP! I see none of the Christians on this board post Pro-Christian Threads as you do Anti-Christian Threads. You say Christians shove their views down people's throats.... what the fuck do you think you are doing?

Fucking stop already!

KillJoy

The world will now end.killjoy and I agree thorne sucks.

You're absolutely a retard. As hard as it might be for you to believe, they're are varying levels of religious belief and practice. There are people that read the bible, go to church at least sometimes, and consider themselves a christian without imposing their beliefs on others. Also, not every Christian is quick to refute evolution. We all know they didn't bury the dinosaur bones, thanks.

You might want to look inward, really, and grow up. You're far too quick to accept media bullshit as fact. Go find some other tree to climb up.

There is no media bull shit to have to accept

He admitted to burning a child He claimed it was a "X" but in deed it was a cross.

Dr Rick is who I'm directly addressing as he is a 6k christian. Like I said I have no problems with non 6k christians

Thorn your a maniac. You have only proven to be able to take the bible out of context. I dont know all the answers of the bible, i dont read it cover to cover, but i will tell you this, i believe in something more than myself. I believe you are terrified of the possibility of there being a higher power than Thorn. Thats okay, i was too. I still love you as a person and will help you out when you need it. But dude if you believe in what your saying, than you dont need to spout it out in 30 posts with 100 verses you dont agree with. Be confident in your belief, whatever it may be. Thats all.

Dr Rick is affraid. I hope you all see this. I just pinned him in the corner his only out was to hide like a baby.

I thought you believed in your faith.

Seriously STFU.

He has the right to believe what ever he wants as do you. Yet you fee lthe need to jump on you soap box and scream at the top of you're lungs that your right and he is wrong. You sir are idiot if you think he will listen to you. Also I more than positive that he is not afraid of you but more then likely like the rest of the board is tired of your freaking babble.

I'm not saying atheists but they should not allow there faith to dictate what they teach. If they can't adhere to the rules of employment they should not take the job.

Again let me state this one more time.

I HAVE 0 ISSUE WITH non 6k Christians. I feel all 6k Christians are uneducated in there own bible and they press there beliefs based on what they've been taught by parents and church not by there own reading and research.

When I say press there beliefs I base this on the GAY Rights laws the sancitity of marriage laws and anything else thats based on there superior morality.

If Dr Rick was soooo sure of his beliefs he would have address the bible verses which i quoted for him. instead he decided that putting me on ignore solved it.

TO ANYONE IN THIS THREAD WHO THINKS IM ATTACKING CHRISTIANS READ MY WORDS. I'M ATTACKING ONE TYPE AND ONLY ONE TYPE OF CHRISTIAN 6K CHRISTIANS NEW EARTHERS. DR RICK IS A 6K CHRISTIAN AND DENIES EVOLUTION.

IF YOU DOUBT ANYTHING IVE SAID READ THE DAMN BIBLE. KJV VERSION OR NIV. I bet I know more about the bible then half the 6k christians. I've actually read it. After I read it is when I chose to deny it.

And in the begging nothing excisted then it existed is complete bullshit.

My quesiton

Then who made your god?

I prefer the way science potrays the beginning vs some magic wizzard who lives in the sky wants you to burn in hell, Sell your children into slavery , sacrfice human lives . Who snapped his fingers and it was so.

If hes so perfect why don't we have slaves now?

Not a single one of you in this thread wants to address my concerns. NO ONE. NOT A SINGLE ONE. They attack me for being antichristian or what ever they choose call me a retard.

Am I retard because I question some of the immoral actions from a book thats supposed to be the aboslute turth and word of god.

OR

Are you a retard because you won't even look at the things I'm saying which are in your bible. you can pull it out right now and look up the verses i posted. You will see I'm not making anything up and I'm just pointing it out.

Do I think 6k christians are out of there minds, NO I feel allot of them believe what they do because they've been brought up that way. My wife was a 6k christian and I wa trying my damndest to be a good christian. Then I sat down read the bible and started questioning things. I tried to talk to the pastors and other people in the church about them and I was blown off.

If you doubt my reading I'll post up a picture of the cover of my bible which i still that has my name embossed into it.

Look you guys are saying I'm attacking, How am I attacking when all I'm doing is quesitoning things from the bible.

If you want to call me a retard or anything slur name or insult address my verses i posted. Until you do address my verses your just not willing to face the possible truth that you may be wrong and that your good book may be one of the most immmoral books ever written.

So why not address my concerns instead of randomly calling me a idiot or use the free will that your "GOD" gave you and not click my thread .

Spankis you have a pm

I can see how at a certain point a very anti-christian or pro-christian view is just the result of fear or lack of confidence in a person. I am secure in my religious beliefs but it doesn't effect me if someone believes differently than I do or if they don't believe at all as long as they are not imposing those views on me. I just don't understand how some non-religious people find the need to attack people who do have faith, or blame an entire community for what one crazy person did.

Seriously STFU.

He has the right to believe what ever he wants as do you. Yet you fee lthe need to jump on you soap box and scream at the top of you're lungs that your right and he is wrong. You sir are idiot if you think he will listen to you. Also I more than positive that he is not afraid of you but more then likely like the rest of the board is tired of your freaking babble.

I posted this in a forum I had created. You don't have to go into my area or click my thread or post a reply. Dr Rick started to engage me and I just possed a question which he was affraid to question. I even offered to sit down face to face with him and his pastor to address my concerns.

LET ME VERY CLEAR HERE.

If you believe in the bible and you have faith in it.

I give you respect.

But if you want to claim its science then you need to defend your belief since you posing it as science.

Last time I sat down with a pastor to talk to them they just ended up telling me they would have to read about it and get back with me and that i should pray about it.

I can see how at a certain point a very anti-christian or pro-christian view is just the result of fear or lack of confidence in a person. I am secure in my religious beliefs but it doesn't effect me if someone believes differently than I do or if they don't believe at all as long as they are not imposing those views on me. I just don't understand how some non-religious people find the need to attack people who do have faith, or blame an entire community for what one crazy person did.

And thats why I never questioned your faith when we talked about it. I respected your belief and carried on as you did not try to tount it as science or anything else. You stated you had faith and you were secure in it and I respected that.

I respect those who believe and have faith.

Faith is exactly that .

But don't call it science.

IF someone would like to engage me in a true theological conversation I'm a reasonable person and have experiance in debating.

Otherwise keep your thorne your a idiot and what not to yourself.

Thorn your a maniac. You have only proven to be able to take the bible out of context. I dont know all the answers of the bible, i dont read it cover to cover, but i will tell you this, i believe in something more than myself. I believe you are terrified of the possibility of there being a higher power than Thorn. Thats okay, i was too. I still love you as a person and will help you out when you need it. But dude if you believe in what your saying, than you dont need to spout it out in 30 posts with 100 verses you dont agree with. Be confident in your belief, whatever it may be. Thats all.

I am a agnostic. I also believe there may be a higher power.

I do want to ask

In what context is rape / slavery / selling your daughter / smashing babys into rocks or anything else.

Am I terrified of death , I'm concerned about not being allive but my after life no.

To be honest I was trying to get Dr Rick to admit he may not have all the answers and his book which is infallable is flawed. Thats all.

Do I like to poke Dr Rick. Damn straight he is a manifestation of what in Christianity pushed me away.

TO ANYONE IN THIS THREAD WHO THINKS IM ATTACKING CHRISTIANS READ MY WORDS. I'M ATTACKING ONE TYPE AND ONLY ONE TYPE OF CHRISTIAN 6K CHRISTIANS NEW EARTHERS. DR RICK IS A 6K CHRISTIAN AND DENIES EVOLUTION.

WHY do you keep attacking HIM and HIS beliefs?

Seriously....

KillJoy