whack nut job sueing school board

thorne

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he refuses to accept evolution, then he must perforce reject germ theory as well, as the two are inextricably bound. Where's your license now, MR. Rick?

I say it is in Ohio. I have one and you don't! :D

BTW the germ theory is still a theory as far as I know.

Gonneville is just like a pimple on your nut sack. Not really a factor in life, but annoying.

I must have missed where evolution was scientificly proven to be fact? its a theory, right? so we are teaching our childen some scientists theory of how things were created? Interesting.

Yeah I was going to say that...

Wikipedia said it best ..."Similar confusion is involved in objections that evolution is "unproven"; strict proof is possible only in formal sciences such as logic and mathematics, not natural sciences (where the proper term is "validated"), so this is trivially true, and no more an indictment of evolution than calling it a "theory" is. The confusion arises, however, in that the colloquial meaning of proof is simply "compelling evidence", in which case scientists would indeed consider evolution "proven". The distinction is an important one in philosophy of science, as it relates to the lack of absolute certainty in all empirical claims, not just evolution.[28]"

Fuck this. I refuse to defend Rick. However, everyone continuing to jab at him for his beliefs is completely fucked up. Let the fool believe whatever the hell he wants, the same for yourselves. Fuck, religious freedom is what this Country was founded on for Christ's sake!

New Rules:

Rick, shut the fuck up about Religion.

Thorn, shut the fuck up about Religion.

CR, (NOT Rick or Thorne) discuss religion as you always have.

:thumbup:

KillJoy

New Rules:

KillJoy

ummm..... I have not mentioned it. I would prefer not to.

ummm..... I have not mentioned it. I would prefer not to.

This Thread... or ALL Threads? ;)

I have come to this conclusion, I could care less what anyone believes. It is theirs to believe it. I believe what I do. You believe what you do. Neither of us, or anyone else for that matter, will change either of our views. Also, the constant badgering of ANYONE's views are plain old harassment. CR should not allow this. :eek: I am not saying that religious discussion should be removed from CR, however, enough of the same bullshit is enough.

KillJoy

PS - I want a drink!

PS - Rick, you should make the Cars and Coffe gathering this Saturday. I'll buy you a coffee ;)

KillJoy

What the details? I was thinking about going to Norwalk this weekend.

This Thread... or ALL Threads? ;)

I have come to this conclusion, I could care less what anyone believes. It is theirs to believe it. I believe what I do. You believe what you do. Neither of us, or anyone else for that matter, will change either of our views. Also, the constant badgering of ANYONE's views are plain old harassment. CR should not allow this. :eek: I am not saying that religious discussion should be removed from CR, however, enough of the same bullshit is enough.

KillJoy

PS - I want a drink!

This thread in particular. If you look back over all of my threads since I have been on CR I have posted one thread about religion. That thread was in response to another thread. I would prefer not to talk about it on here at all.

Vagisil receptacles like Throne and Gonneville continue to harass me about this stuff.

Fuck this. I refuse to defend Rick. However, everyone continuing to jab at him for his beliefs is completely fucked up. Let the fool believe whatever the hell he wants, the same for yourselves. Fuck, religious freedom is what this Country was founded on for Christ's sake!

New Rules:

KillJoy

tehehe.

;)