Anyone ever mix this drink up together?

Buck531

The last few weeks I haven't had much beer. So I started mixing Mikes hard (insert flavor here) with either light captain morgans or Bacardi Orange.

It's not half bad. Little bit of a fag drink but kicked up.. a lot.

Beer (as I drink way too much of it) makes me bloated. :)

Right now I have Bacardi orange and Mikes hard Pomegranate and it's pretty damn good.

Somehow, that sounds good, maybe its just because i like captain allot?

Try it.. see what you think. I told a guy at the Bowling Palace tonight about it and he was like "damn, that sounds pretty damn good".

i do the a similiar thing. get a 44 oz speedway cup filled up with ice pour in a 24 oz green apple smirnoff (or two 12oz) put in a few shots(or how ever strong you like it) of grey goose(or similiar) then a slice of lime. stir it all up bam amazing tasting drink that will knock you on your ass

i do the a similiar thing. get a 44 oz speedway cup filled up with ice pour in a 24 oz green apple smirnoff (or two 12oz) put in a few shots(or how ever strong you like it) of grey goose(or similiar) then a slice of lime. stir it all up bam amazing tasting drink that will knock you on your ass

If I saw you with a speedway cup and a lime on top.... well I wouldn't know what to think so I'd probably just stomp on your foot. Really hard

Drinking and driving is bad...Mmmmkay?