Speaking of Fast Vettes

DTM Brian

i think thats 159 mph...not 154 like the vid says! score board is missing a bulb..

so i take it hes the record holder.....

With a glide yes, and C5. Dougs car is awesome, we talked about it several times! We are trying to go out and meet with him at Atco with Marks car this season, wouldn't mind having around zero altitude! And ask Mark if he likes the competition.

Technically Jason's yellow Vette is the fastest at 159 mph in a street able car. Mark has gone 158 mph

The private track day heavily questioned passes from another c6z ran 8.81 with a 1.32 60' at 154mph, thats the fastest right now, but they wont bring the car out to public offerings it seems.

So Marks car is right on the pace, and with much more weight then the above c6z, due to the cage and turbo kit, but it will be in the 8's soon I feel. Marks driving is back on the pace, and he should be in the mid 1.3 60 ft. times shortly, a few little touches to the car may help out! Either way all these cars are hauling, for street cars, and getting vettes to hook up is getting better every day!

Guest Removed
With a glide yes, and C5. Dougs car is awesome, we talked about it several times! We are trying to go out and meet with him at Atco with Marks car this season, wouldn't mind having around zero altitude! And ask Mark if he likes the competition.

Technically Jason's yellow Vette is the fastest at 159 mph in a street able car. Mark has gone 158 mph

The private track day heavily questioned passes from another c6z ran 8.81 with a 1.32 60' at 154mph, thats the fastest right now, but they wont bring the car out to public offerings it seems.

So Marks car is right on the pace, and with much more weight then the above c6z, due to the cage and turbo kit, but it will be in the 8's soon I feel. Marks driving is back on the pace, and he should be in the mid 1.3 60 ft. times shortly, a few little touches to the car may help out! Either way all these cars are hauling, for street cars, and getting vettes to hook up is getting better every day!

you saying cause it has a glide its not a street car? i have had plenty of street cars that had a glide in it.

i dont blame them for not bringing out a car like that to public offerings. dont want to show your hand till after the whole hand is dealt.

so when and where is the fastest corvette shootout?

edit: so no one is running 8's with a 6 speed.

you saying cause it has a glide its not a street car? i have had plenty of street cars that had a glide in it.

i dont blame them for not bringing out a car like that to public offerings. dont want to show your hand till after the whole hand is dealt.

so when and where is the fastest corvette shootout?

edit: so no one is running 8's with a 6 speed.

i would like to see that. or even deep 9's. i love my six speed.

Power Adders (Nitrous, Turbo, Supercharger) ------*Current Avg. 9.972 secs. @143.94 1.568 secs

*Eight Second C6 Z06 Power Adders Times are denoted in Purple.

*Nine Second C6 Z06 Power Adders Times are denoted in green.

1---8.811 @154.90--1.32---RICKEY BOBBY-----'07-----Details

2---9.218 @158.20--1.46---atomicfusion -----'07.-----Details

3---9.277 @156.25--1.55---LPFSTheFett-----'07----------Details

4---9.645 @145.31--1.44---rattt g-----'07-----Details--Details

5---9.903 @135.86--1.40---69 Vette------'07------Details

6---9.946 @139.85--1.46---07WhiteDevilZ------'07 ------Details

7---9.987 @140.65--1.51---Team #88R------'06-------Details

8--10.159 @141.47--1.66--- Ron@Vengeance Racing-----'08 -----Details

9--10.197 @152.93--1.85---INTMD8-----'07 ------Details

10-10.484 @136.86--1.65---Super4x4Duty-----'07-----Details

11-10.765 @131.90--1.66---ANIL8-U -----'06 -----Details

EDIT: We need to get Chris' car added to that list :)

damn! Jeff, you guys should sponsor a vette show down with all the fastest vettes in the u.s. that was be siiiiick

The current #5 on that list "69 Vette" is a C6Z that we did the Auto-conversion and tune in so we do have 4 of the top 6 fastest C6Z's out there right now :)

Jeff