01stang

Rob1647545496

I know.. it was bull shit!!! No I got some Jolly Pirate Doughnuts, went home, showered and came to work.... it is going to be a long ass day lol... but my question is... how in the hell did I spend $40 on $.50 pitcher night... how many shots did I buy? How many Pitchers did you, Phil, Mike and me drink...

Phone is in sig... but here it is again 205.9757

I wasn't there when you all were talking to them... I was upstairs but I came down and you and mike were planing on how you were going to talk to her a gain and mumble her name like "Hey (random Mumble) whats up?" lol

But what was p with the cock block lol... I just remembered what happened lol

i just remember .... no wait no i don't krystan almost wrecked my car like 3 times. but she actually did pretty good for only driving a stick 3 times. then she says we will pull back in this one spot by my house we get there and there is fucking cop there with someone pulled over at 4am who does that so once again "Rob ain't getting any tonight" her boyfriend needs to move out.