So, could I be arrested if I....

spankis

try it and find out, but where are you exactly so i know to avoid the area.

I'm um, on your porch?

Seriously though I feel ya, I'm a pretty hairy guy.

EDIT: For the sake of clarity. We'll say I would be standing, and the bottom of the window would be around a foot from the floor. The view would be complete. There are a few LEO's on here right?

the goat

- The act of a man tucking his wang and sack between his legs and bending over so that it can be seen from behind resembling the head of a goat.

- Sometimes used in the Fag Game or the Nut Game.

"Tim is well endowed, he was able to pull off the goat!"

The argument for the kids actually clears it up. From my perspective here on campus, where it's all people my age, that didn't even cross my mind. There are far too many houses that have bathroom windows around here.

I kind of agree, but would I want my kids walking past "naked guy in windows" house. Probably not. Just close your blinds if you want to be naked.

Problem with that story was not enough detail. I have 100+ yards in any direction from any window here, and I typically don't worry about what blind is open. For a neighbor to see my white ass, they'd have to be making an attempt.

If a dude is swinging his junk against his front bay window as kids walk by, lock him up.

why would you want to or have the need to?

That's not the question!

But yea if you still live on Lane where I met you to trade that video game, I say go for it. You might get some chicks to walk up to your house if you're lucky.

back in middle school, me and my friends were walking somewhere and saw two fat people having sex against the glass of their big ass front window. seriously, we were just minding our own business and some big hairy dude has his dick in this fatass woman, pressed right up against the glass with her fat smearing all over where the whole world could see. shit was fucked up, we almost puked

back in middle school, me and my friends were walking somewhere and saw two fat people having sex against the glass of their big ass front window. seriously, we were just minding our own business and some big hairy dude has his dick in this fatass woman, pressed right up against the glass with her fat smearing all over where the whole world could see. shit was fucked up, we almost puked

EPICCCCCC!!!!!!!!

Fat people need lovin too

That's not the question!

But yea if you still live on Lane where I met you to trade that video game, I say go for it. You might get some chicks to walk up to your house if you're lucky.

LoL, yep that's the place. And no, I don't plan on trying it myself, but some "accidents" have occured lately.