Hi problems fixed almost

iiblue02ii

I give you credit for not getting pissed when people were talking shit. It's funny, people make fun of your car, then you fix the gay stuff and they make fun of you for changing it lol.

I don't like the wing, but at least the lambo doors are going bye bye. One step at a time I guess hahah

its a side marker delete

What? lol care to elaborate?

I give you credit for not getting pissed when people were talking shit. It's funny, people make fun of your car, then you fix the gay stuff and they make fun of you for changing it lol.

I don't like the wing, but at least the lambo doors are going bye bye. One step at a time I guess hahah

What? lol care to elaborate?

your gay for having a camaro. now bitch when we going to race?

welcome to CR. Is that a carbon fiber turn signal? What the hell? How does it signal?

Looks like a reflector/side marker (not anymore) to me..

*Edit, the OP could've just rattle can'd 'em for the cost of one can of spray for cheaper.. I think it would look better than fake CF anyway. That's how I did mine and they came out great.

Sorry to hear your doors didn't work out and you lost cash. Glad they didn't work out myself. FMIC in future?!? +rep bc Scoobies rock

ya i planed on a FMIC but now i need a transmission rebuild first then thats next.

your gay for having a camaro. now bitch when we going to race?

all in good time my friend, all in good time

I think it would look better than fake CF anyway. That's how I did mine and they came out great.

+1

Meh...would really set the car apart if you put some Lamborghini doors on it. You ever think about doing that?

+1

You said you did not like the doors. You fix them, cool. You should have just posted the pics in the pic&vids section. No need to come back to the oven. FLAME ON!!!

BTW: Favorite position baseball? I say catcher:eek:

You are taking a little haze so I might +rep you

hey its jeff with the white mr2, we met a few times up at polaris. glad to see the lambos went bye bye and i'll forever love ur license plate to confuse the cops.lol well worth fighting the manager to let u get it.lol

hey its jeff with the white mr2, we met a few times up at polaris. glad to see the lambos went bye bye and i'll forever love ur license plate to confuse the cops.lol well worth fighting the manager to let u get it.lol

You get out.

And to the OP. I really really hope you didnt like the lambo doors. I would hate to think that you changed your vehicle to make anybody other than yourself happy. And lambo doors are the ghey but, if you dig them, you should keep them.

Reed44, I just realized after the post. If you read my new post you'd see i was one of the first 500 members so its taking some getting used to being a "newb." If it bothers people that much delete 2 of my posts?

Fucking noob! GTFO! I hate your face! And you have to let me drive the 240 when you come home. :D