Leaving Town

playerpro153

What!? New job Chris? Best of luck!

Sucks no more riding with you. Keep visiting the board.

Becareful down there because they HATE motorcyclist in that state.:nono:

Where's Amy and my old 636 going? She going with you or she across the nation too?

She's actually already down there working on a project until june. at the end of the month we are driving back up to maryland to pick her bike up. I'll be in florida until june then moving to maryland to work for NAVAIR. connections are great.

She's actually already down there working on a project until june. at the end of the month we are driving back up to maryland to pick her bike up. I'll be in florida until june then moving to maryland to work for NAVAIR. connections are great.

Maryland >> Florida for riding...

I've taken the bike out that way once and the country roads are great. Pax river maryland doesn't have anything for good riding but I don't mind a little distance to get quality roads. I've already met a big community right in Pax river who ride regularly so the transition should be easy.

I've taken the bike out that way once and the country roads are great. Pax river maryland doesn't have anything for good riding but I don't mind a little distance to get quality roads. I've already met a big community right in Pax river who ride regularly so the transition should be easy.

Sounds good man! Enjoy the FL weather and east coast livin'!

Damn, you guys must be hot items for some companies if they're all wanting you guys like that. :bow:

So, to recap....you're technically going to be living in Maryland for good by the beginning of July?

Damn, you guys must be hot items for some companies if they're all wanting you guys like that. :bow:

So, to recap....you're technically going to be living in Maryland for good by the beginning of July?

I sure will be. There's a track in WV I'll be going to. I'll be back in town for a few days in june so I'll have to catch up with you guys then. For now, anybody who wants a place to chill in florida for a few days, let me know. My house is right on the beach in saint augustine.

I know 5 people leaving Ohio for Florida this year...and I'm one of them. I'm planning on moving to Ft. Myers in August. That's not very close to Jacksonville but at least I'll know one other person in Florida who rides haha

dude you never told me!! damn!!!