Attention CR

dover

Tonight is the begining of the CR CRAWL. Myself and a few other participants will be starting at Sloopy's at 10pm. Feel free to join it's going to be nuts literally. Text/call for details 614.313.4763

if you don't get it this is 21+

Pictures and VIDEO are uploading now.... shit is funny... there is ass, cleavage, randomness, heavy machinery, a bill board, a custom 2009 C5 corvette..... shit is nuts!!!

don't forget it was a Z06 also i played dumb at first i wish we would have filmed the entire conversation while he told us all about it it would have been like the vtec cobra buahahah it was awesome after he said none of you have shit that will ever compare i told exactly what his car really was and what i had and he walked away LOL

wheres the pics and i don't know if i wanna see em

and you had your phone all night did you leave it in a cab again

don't forget it was a Z06 also i played dumb at first i wish we would have filmed the entire conversation while he told us all about it it would have been like the vtec cobra buahahah it was awesome after he said none of you have shit that will ever compare i told exactly what his car really was and what i had and he walked away LOL

wheres the pics and i don't know if i wanna see em

and you had your phone all night did you leave it in a cab again

Rob... I was video taping the entire conversation with him.... lol... it is pretty funny!!!

Pics are up... check em out!!!