anyone with an rsx type-s?

Guest tbutera2112

My wife and I have one which we love!

We bought it new in late 2003 and it is an 04 Type S. The only things I have had to replace on it beyond the normal maintenance routine (brakes, tires, belts) are the drivers side door lock solenoid and an led bulb in the HVAC controls. It handles really well, has lots of torque and power for a little 4 banger (I swear at 6-8K RPM it feels like a mild v8). Gets about 30 mpg and the seats/interior are some of the best I have seen. Very good in the snow as well and with the seats down you have quite a bit of storage. It even has a back seat which has become quite a big deal to us now that we have a baby. We have gotten our money's worth out of this car and we feel there is a lot of life left.

Surprisingly, I don't know if it is was the fact that the tires are newer or that the chassis/power are better matched to my inferior driving abilities but after driving both at an autox course, the rsx honestly feels easier to drive hard than my z06 corvette-

Guest tbutera2112

thanks for all the posts guys...

john, im not sure if its for sale yet or not... im still tossing the idea around, every time i drive the truck i swear theres no way im ever selling it...but the mpg is killing me, but if i decide its for sale, ill make a listing...just getting some ideas for now