forza 2 1030pm 1$ per race.

SRTurbo04

Meh, I'll be on Live, but I'll be playing Mass Effect. I bought it when it came out and never played it, and now that I hear that Mass Effect 2 is going to transfer your progress from the first game, I want to beat it now.

We doin drags or stock cars? If were dragin you better be able to hit 260's.

no drags...road course.... bring your own cars we will start with with class d.c.b.a.s.u

alex just race for a few races with us panzy

Meh, I'll be on Live, but I'll be playing Mass Effect. I bought it when it came out and never played it, and now that I hear that Mass Effect 2 is going to transfer your progress from the first game, I want to beat it now.

come on you havnet played in forever

hahahaha fubur bitched out of the money races cause we wernt drag racing or drifting. an then left in the middle of a race an procedded to tell alex that i am a horrible driver... yet i do belive i won all the races he was in haha ahhh welll im bored now dam

hahahaha fubur bitched out of the money races cause we wernt drag racing or drifting. an then left in the middle of a race an procedded to tell alex that i am a horrible driver... yet i do belive i won all the races he was in haha ahhh welll im bored now dam

Yeah you beat me in the two races, because i was using stock cars. I dont have any fucking D C B A class cars etc. When your racing to see whos better skill wise, you all use the same stock car. Its extremely funny that i stayed with you both of the races too, yet again, IN STOCK CARS.

Yeah you beat me in the two races, because i was using stock cars. I dont have any fucking D C B A class cars etc. When your racing to see whos better skill wise, you all use the same stock car. Its extremely funny that i stayed with you both of the races too, yet again, IN STOCK CARS.

so then you shouldnt have any problem beating me then, with not stock cars right? wanna do 2 dollars a race? mabey even 5? i mean since your so fast with stock cars an all build some cars an lets race for some money. oh an thats race as in road course not thei drift bull shit or this drag. real road course racing

You obviously didn't understand a word i just said, and last night, i did win a race. I beat you guys in that C Class shit when i was using the Saleen. I wasn't even down for these gay ass races, let alone you getting to pick the track everything. And fuckin lets do 2$ a race up to 10$ w/ stock cars tonight sure. Bone fucking stock from the forza garage. Oh, and what kinda fucking noobs leave on collisions? Cmon now...

Xbox racing is serious business.

meh not really. but when you acccept to race for money( as low as a dollar) an then back peddle cause its nto drift fagness or drag racing. an then bitch out in the middle of a race cause ooo i dont have any cars blah blah blah not my fault lol

You obviously didn't understand a word i just said, and last night, i did win a race. I beat you guys in that C Class shit when i was using the Saleen. I wasn't even down for these gay ass races, let alone you getting to pick the track everything. And fuckin lets do 2$ a race up to 10$ w/ stock cars tonight sure. Bone fucking stock from the forza garage. Oh, and what kinda fucking noobs leave on collisions? Cmon now...

umm actually you lost the c class race as well you ran two races an teh 3red you skipped out half way threw. stock cars mehee build some cars. set it up the right way an you wont have any problem.