forza 2 1030pm 1$ per race.

SRTurbo04

Your completely avoiding the whole thing here paul. You want to use "Tuned" cars etc, and CHOOSE the track you tune the car on. You can make a 1100 HP Charger B Class, Rape straight away courses, you can make a 1500LB Elan rape B cass courses that have tight turns, im not trying to tune a car so you can choose what were doing. Thats why im trying to use stock cars, with collisions off, so we can see whos better.

Your completely avoiding the whole thing here paul. You want to use "Tuned" cars etc, and CHOOSE the track you tune the car on. You can make a 1100 HP Charger B Class, Rape straight away courses, you can make a 1500LB Elan rape B cass courses that have tight turns, im not trying to tune a car so you can choose what were doing. Thats why im trying to use stock cars, with collisions off, so we can see whos better.

you pick the track then if your worried that i tuned a car for a track. fuck stock cars thats boring as shit. the reason why i keep colliosions on is so you have to pick the best line to get around them. oooo i can run straight threw some one an pass them. noo learn to drive

oooo i can run straight threw some one an pass them. noo learn to drive

Thats why you use stock cars, unless someone fucks up, its neck n neck the whole time. And since when are stock cars boring? Stock Z06 and shit? Your fuckin lame. You can't agree to one damn rule im asking. I could give a fuck less what track were on long as were using stock cars.

Thats why you use stock cars, unless someone fucks up, its neck n neck the whole time. And since when are stock cars boring? Stock Z06 and shit? Your fuckin lame. You can't agree to one damn rule im asking. I could give a fuck less what track were on long as were using stock cars.
way way way just cause you cant set up cars to run quick isant my fault .

Im done with this stupid shit

awww look hes quitting just like he did last night in the middle of the third race cause he was so far behind. i think even alex was beating him haha

go light up another blunt an run your shit into a telephone pole :gtfo:

Paul, blow another motor up bitch. And i can fucking set up cars to run tracks, but im not gonna spend hours tuning a D class car, then a C class, ETC. Just so i can fucking race them one time, sounds pointless.

then go to the auction house an buy one alreaddy set up. or ask one of your drift fags to borrow one

then go to the auction house an buy one alreaddy set up. or ask one of your drift fags to borrow one

Buying cars on the auction house = Not setup. And stop hating on drifting just cause you couldn't ever learn to do it, and now your gonna start hating on drag race cause you can't hit 260? Hmm... You seem like you don't like things you can't do.

Buying cars on the auction house = Not setup. And stop hating on drifting just cause you couldn't ever learn to do it, and now your gonna start hating on drag race cause you can't hit 260? Hmm... You seem like you don't like things you can't do.

i do belive forza 2 was set up to race on road courses.... not to drift or drag.... the 3rd one might but the second one nope none in there

Stop bitchin cause you can't do it....

ill admit i havent gone out of my way to try it. thats not the point of the game you tard. an i dont belive i put out the offer last night to drif ot drag. you accepted to actualyl race. you didnt wan to race for $ like a bitch an then bitched out mid way threw plain an simple. when you wanna play the game for what it is then lts go.