Limos

SuBieQT

One that i can puke out of the roof of

i'm doing it because we NEED a DD for everyone... figured if everyone wanted to get shitty and not worry about how to get home we can chip in and get one

thanks for the google, fucker;)... i've googled almost all butttttttttt i was wondering if anyone suggested a specific one!

• Upvote 1

fiting as many people in the mustang as possible has been the thing to do... jk, but I may have a hook up on this let me write an email.

fitting as many people in my jeep has been the thing to do since i got that thing and i end up driving... so thats a no go

Why thursday? How about when plan in a week in advance so there for we can get enough for a party bus plus I don't get paid till next monday and it would be better for a friday/saturday night thing. I know more people would come out and stuff. And gives us time to figure out who's in for sure and what's the cost gonna be. Plus being hung over with what I do at work is no damn fun at all!

Why thursday? How about when plan in a week in advance so there for we can get enough for a party bus plus I don't get paid till next monday and it would be better for a friday/saturday night thing. I know more people would come out and stuff. And gives us time to figure out who's in for sure and what's the cost gonna be. Plus being hung over with what I do at work is no damn fun at all!

i'm doing it thursday because its my birthday and i have 3 bottles and a table waiting for me downtown.