ATTENTION PARTY ROCK CREW!!! This Thursday

Rhett

I got us a free night at one of the clubs, and vip to the owners section... plus $1 top shelf drinks to midnight, there will be lap dances and strippers on a pole plus a Lingerie show.

PM me if you are done I will give details, have to have the names in by tomorrow, its being thrown by a girl I went to school with..

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck the rules, first one to tap loses.

Rhett, What kind of ladies and party is this?..

Lingerie fashion show @ _____________ secret

Free Shuttle

$1 Wells

$2 Bombs

$3 Martinis

$1 Top Shelf to 11:30

Are the details, and the girls, well I am sure they will be classy something about model-talent agency throwing this so I am doubting it will be + Size women... Fuck it were Doing it live!!! PARTYROCKKREW22... Check you group invites lol

Ight, I wake up this morning to a email on my phone saying that the chick that was my in, was sick and is on bed rest... so I am trying to figure out if part rock krew is still on the list... I will update soon

Ight, I wake up this morning to a email on my phone saying that the chick that was my in, was sick and is on bed rest... so I am trying to figure out if part rock krew is still on the list... I will update soon

if this falls threw your voted off the island.