• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

couldnt tell if you was being retarded or what....:p

its been fun, but now you got dana mad, making a novel of a post :o

she is thinking this shit is for real..lmao

lol never that, i just like arguing with someone who argues back without getting butthurt

Guest Eye_of_the_Beholder

I know people don't realize how passionate Rob is about all of this. CR... you guys... your cars... and a bunch of other stuff that factors into the picture that is an irritant. While we were at the Cedar Creek place and he could work whenever...it was NOT uncommon for the drive to be full, the garage and a few waiting on the street and he would work all night long because he LOVES what he does. Now, things are different. There is a shop, and there have been a few nights that he has not come home for days...staying at the shop because he wants to please everyone. But, now there are a few stipulations to having a business that can throw a wrench into your acquired working patterns. Bills, Insurance, Rent, Overhead can get wacky. So, he has had a few times that he has stayed in the shop and working for 75 hours+ with a few cat naps here and there. I will take responsibility on the issues mentioned here. I am the one that has required payment for jobs completed or inquired about. I can't call AEP and tell them the $700 deposit (TWO businesses, two accounts, two deposits and that is just ONE utility) MIGHT be available...uhhh, you do whatever it takes, and sometimes that means finishing a car when the owner is standing in front of you with fists full of bill payola, and you have another car owner that is not so pressed, or hasn't communicated with you his sense of urgency. And in getting that payoff, you know that you can take your time on a friends swap and making sure everything is done the best. I think it is awesome that Rob has so many people trying to get their friends and family to get involved with the shop, and the power of grass roots marketing is a true testament of someone's passion and abilities. If you can refer your grandmother's best friend to get her car serviced by GearheadZ, that is the ultimate compliment. I am working on a Thank You package that will be given to the True Believers...

Thank you for making all of this possible and helping him realize and attain his dream.

Quality is doing something right when no one is looking.

Dana

Guest Removed
I know people don't realize how passionate Rob is about all of this. CR... you guys... your cars... and a bunch of other stuff that factors into the picture that is an irritant. While we were at the Cedar Creek place and he could work whenever...it was NOT uncommon for the drive to be full, the garage and a few waiting on the street and he would work all night long because he LOVES what he does. Now, things are different. There is a shop, and there have been a few nights that he has not come home for days...staying at the shop because he wants to please everyone. But, now there are a few stipulations to having a business that can throw a wrench into your acquired working patterns. Bills, Insurance, Rent, Overhead can get wacky. So, he has had a few times that he has stayed in the shop and working for 75 hours+ with a few cat naps here and there. I will take responsibility on the issues mentioned here. I am the one that has required payment for jobs completed or inquired about. I can't call AEP and tell them the $700 deposit (TWO businesses, two accounts, two deposits and that is just ONE utility) MIGHT be available...uhhh, you do whatever it takes, and sometimes that means finishing a car when the owner is standing in front of you with fists full of bill payola, and you have another car owner that is not so pressed, or hasn't communicated with you his sense of urgency. And in getting that payoff, you know that you can take your time on a friends swap and making sure everything is done the best. I think it is awesome that Rob has so many people trying to get their friends and family to get involved with the shop, and the power of grass roots marketing is a true testament of someone's passion and abilities. If you can refer your grandmother's best friend to get her car serviced by GearheadZ, that is the ultimate compliment. I am working on a Thank You package that will be given to the True Believers...

Thank you for making all of this possible and helping him realize and attain his dream.

Quality is doing something right when no one is looking.

Dana

and yes i have been carrying that dream for a long time, and wanted to do it, but didnt all in the same sense. you are the one that pushed me into this. and i love you for it.but you know this. without you , i would be turning wrenchs somewhere else, bitching about them ripping people off, and not paying the techs and so on...but with the amount of fail im seeing from other shops, im am almost glad to know someone out here is fighting for the little guys and making sure they are getting treated right and fairly

Guest Removed
what happens when this rod bolt you dumbass's fucked with find its way back out?

cry, beg dad for more $, go find an ls1 in your garage somewhere and start over

thats why im not really in a rush to watch this engine blow up...

and to rehash me being a dick...how you going to stick me to a price wuote i gave you 5 months ago? when i even told you then, that price is only so good for so long. :p

thats why im not really in a rush to watch this engine blow up...

and to rehash me being a dick...how you going to stick me to a price wuote i gave you 5 months ago? when i even told you then, that price is only so good for so long. :p

no expiration date was given:D

Guest Removed
cry, beg dad for more $, go find an ls1 in your garage somewhere and start over

oh and you know your dad is going to say fucking fix your own car..its time for his shit :D