wtb eight jet skis

Bigfoot

Hey I wasn't really planning to sell, but "everything's for sale" and I wouldn't mind for the right price - especially with winter storage being an issue. I've got a 97 Waveventure (three seater) and a 97 GP760 (two seater) on a double trailer that I'd sell for 4500. Both run great, very reliable, perfect compression, about 170 hrs a piece.

Engines 10/10

Cosmetic 6/10 (Have some scratches, and a couple places with surface fiberglass damage. Absolutely no leaks. Does not affect performance. Note to self: never let inlaws dock skis.)

Double trailer 8/10 (was rusted, recently sanded to bare metal and repainted. Drives great with bearing buddys)

Overall great running skis, even though they're not immaculate. A riot on the water - both hit 50. Can tow a skiier. Blue book was around 5500 including the trailer last I checked.

Edited by hot_wire

haha thanks pat. but im telling him about what you guys have for sale. but i think he was looking more along the lines of a somewhat broken jet skis, like blown motors that he wants to fix up for his family.