Racing??

Casper

Guest Removed
two vehicles were traveling on I-670 at a high rate of speed when one of the drivers lost control.

not cool,i really hope its not anyone from here....

Guest fist302

The girl that was injured was my girlfriends best friends sister. The guy that was killed was her boyfriend. As far as i am know he is not on CR.

We are not sure yet if he was racing, the cops are speculating that he was. What we do know is he was going very fast and under the influence. Be careful out there guys its not worth it.

I didnt realize this hit so close to home for me. The girl that survived is next door recovering at my babysitters house. Definitely not street racing, just a bad accident that could have easily been avoided. Be careful out there people. She is definitely blessed to have survived and hopefully she gets better soon.

If this is the same story I heard (which I'm pretty sure it is) it's a teenager, graduated high school in '07 I think, who was drunk driving while apparently street racing. I don't know all the details but some of my friends were friends with the kid and that is what they have been told.

Very sad though, regardless of the details :(