Rob (Gearhead)

Sully

Anyone that knows anything about the 04+ 3v motors/plugs, knows what a PITA it can be to change the stock plugs. I didn't want to deal with it and the possibility of them breaking off in the heads. I picked up the Brisk one piece plugs from Brady @ PPC last week, then dropped my truck off this past Saturday at Rob's. He did a great job. Only a couple of them broke, but he was able to remove the pieces without having to remove the heads. He also replaced the fuel filter because I didn't want to deal with it either. He got it done the same day and it was done at a great price. I couldn't be happier.

Thanks Rob!!

P.S. Sorry for waking you up yesterday.

When I picked up the plugs from Brady last week, he mentioned that the mustangs have the same 2 piece plugs design problems. I'm not sure if it's certain years or what.

Maybe he'll see this and explain.

When I picked up the plugs from Brady last week, he mentioned that the mustangs have the same 2 piece plugs design problems. I'm not sure if it's certain years or what.

Maybe he'll see this and explain.

05-07.5 Mustang 4.6 3v.