d19sevent2 in a wreck early this morning

Qtr_pndr

in the grande scheme of things, an open femur fracture is not a huge deal. 95% of them heal with no further surgery (ask me how i know). assuming he has no other injuries, he'll be just fine. anyone know what hospital he was taken to??

OSU

Other than his leg he has a cut on his forehead and his chin that needed stitches and a peice of glass lodged in his wrist. He will def be fine because he was already making jokes and shit last night and talkin about a SRT8 jeep it will just take some time for him to heal. the accident was on 605 just outside New Albany then they life flighted him to osu.

Thanks guys for all your throughts and prayers, I'm doing ok, but am ready to bust out of this mofo already, can't type a lot cause I'm on the blackberry, but ill post when I get home. Thanks again everyone.

Thanks guys for all your throughts and prayers, I'm doing ok, but am ready to bust out of this mofo already, can't type a lot cause I'm on the blackberry, but ill post when I get home. Thanks again everyone.

glad your in good enough shape to post give us an update when ever you feel better man