trade vette for camaro

AJ

trade vette for the camaro  

89 members have voted

1. 1. trade vette for the camaro

• Yes
    • No

Guest tbutera2112
im gonna go out on a limb and say he wouldnt even trade it to you if you asked him....if he payed you 10k more than it cost you to buy your vette, im sure he would rather sell it and buy a vette and drop 10k into it rather than trade you for yours

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if he was smart he wouldn't trade but then again when i sold him the car he had me take it off my trailer and put it on his. he didn't want to test drive it, he didn't open the hood or trunk or even get in the car. so to me he isn't that smart and might go for it, all i can do is ask.

Guest Removed
im gonna go out on a limb and say he wouldnt even trade it to you if you asked him....if he payed you 10k more than it cost you to buy your vette, im sure he would rather sell it and buy a vette and drop 10k into it rather than trade you for yours

yeah but aj has put 10g's in the vette

i have still not heard back from the guy that has my car. i have decided to not try and get it back though. there is just more things that i would have to change on it to make it what i want. i am going to keep my eye out for a 69' camaro with a good paint job and body work that i can form my base around and then build it the way i want. i'll take the lessons i learned from building the first car to make the second car even better. i am starting the planing stages of the next car, although i have alot of work on my house to do thats taking whats left of my money after bills i'll still have everything planed so i can start to budget for it. so for now the vette stays, if i find the right car then it will be gone unless i some how am able to pull off affording to buy the camaro.

for those of you that saw the first car in person and though it was awesome. the next one will blow your mind. i'm thinking the same dash set-up and LSx powered but everything else will be different.

for those of you that saw the first car in person and though it was awesome. the next one will blow your mind. i'm thinking the same dash set-up and LSx powered but everything else will be different.

You gotta love the first-gen Camaros. Building them the way you know how is even better.

.. but, building your Vette ... that gives some great mental images too.

Mike