Another amazing freak out

i just watched that 4 times.....i love how he goes straight for the bat and doesnt fuck around. Even swings at his dad. Reminds me of when i turned 16 and my dad bought me a brand new 911 Turbo....I WANTED RED STITCHING ON THE SEATS NOT BLACK!! I SAID IT 3 TIMES!!!!!!!!!

as you can tell im still bitter over it.

Just looking at that driveway, I hate that family. Tehy all want big bright flashy cars and probably have no real use for any of them, that's says a lot about their priorities, so I'm not at all surprised that the kid is insanely image conscious.

This is why you spank your kids, parents. Pay attention, you're seeing a 3 year old's temper tantrum, channeled through a 16 year old. He can't control himself because his parents never made him.

If my boy ever waved a bat at me (he never will), he would become injured. I pay the insurance deductable anyways.

"You want everyone to think I'm poor!?"

No, because your net income is ZERO, you ARE poor and shouldn't have a car at all. I just want you to look financially limited... now get a job.

Guest tbutera2112
Just looking at that driveway, I hate that family. They all want big bright flashy cars and probably have no real use for any of them, that's says a lot about their priorities, so I'm not at all surprised that the kid is insanely image conscious.

if i had the money to buy nice cars i would too...just because they have nice things doesnt mean they are bad parents...maybe this was their way of trying to get their kid to go get a damn job instead of sitting around mooching all the time....if i was loaded, i would have atleast three trucks, and 5+ cars :p

they obviously have a decent amount of money, perhaps those cars were such a small portion of what they make, that they did not top the priorities list.... some people pay cash for that shit, its no different than anyone on here who makes 30-40k and puts money into their cars

oh yea, spray paint could have fixed that shit....rob rattle canned a few hondas in his garage like overnight, and they looked decent....hell even scotts truck isnt horrible for a beater, and his little kid painted half of it

if i had the money to buy nice cars i would too...just because they have nice things....

They don't have nice things, they have bright shiney flashy things. There is absolutely no reason what so ever to buy an Hummer H2 or H#. NONE! The market is full of other SUV's that do everything better. The H2 sell point is "HEY EVERYBODY LOOK AT ME", thats it.

The lifted F-650? That is the most rediculous "tow vehicle" ever devised. It has a tow rating that is impressive, but a ride height that percludes it from hooking up with damn near anything. It's a frame ment for Rollbacks and Box trucks, it's qualities are ENTIRELY USELESS to the common man, especially when fitted with a god damn truck bed. I can imagine a tow-behind motor home that would make full use of that truck, it could tow a bus.

The F-650 pickup sell point is, again; "HEY EVERYBODY LOOK AT MEEEE!".

The Challenger is a decent enough car, but he paid a huge premium to be the first on his block to own one: "Hey everbody, look at MEEEE!"

"Some people pay cash for that stuff", yep, and they like to show it off. ;) They own a fleet of image cars, they are image consious (though obviously not image consious enough to put down the big-mac), and so is their brat kid. I can understand his dissapointment (but not his reaction), they spent less on his birthday present than they do on a weeks worth of gas for their toys. Way to put your kids first.

Roll on paint for beaters, ftw. ;)

HAHA i found this, hes makin fun of the kid shoving a remote up his ass

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pc54-DeZ43I&feature=fvw

I want to take the kid's bat and smack that guy in his tooth gap.

As far as the kid goes, lock him in the S10 and then proceed to roll over top of it with the F-650.

These videos have to be staged, one person cannot suck this much.