1994 4 door gsr, 128,xxx......runs perfect

1bad95gt

Well I have been daily driving this car for a couple months now and it has been absolutely perfect but I get bored easy so i'm lookin to trade or sell. Asking 4500

1994 Acura Integra GSR 4 door, the car has 128,xxx miles, but I drive over 500 miles a week so this will go up. I looked forever for a white 4 door GSR, but now I want to move onto something else and need cash too. The car runs absolutely perfect I drive it everyday, and have had 0 problems for it, vtec works properly and the car is actually pretty quick for what it is. The only mods to the car at all are the SlipStreams with the Falken Azensis. Which is also becoming a thing of the past (finding a virgin honda/acura)

Exterior: The car is nearly 17 years old and what I believe has the factory honda paint so it does have dents and some cancer, please dont expect a perfect appearing car if you come look at it.

Interior: Absolutely perfect interior no rips, tears, burns, or stains, even has the factory honda cd player that is in perfect working condition

Mechanical: The ONLY problem with the car is it has a slight exhaust rattle at 3000 rpm's, I did go and have the heat shield removed from the cat thinking it was just that rattling, but that wasnt it. I havent returned to the shop to have it fixxed since and have gotten used to the sound lol.

Here's one picture, just let me know if you need more

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y215/tyspgt/003-1.jpg

• 1 month later...