Flash Programmers?

iwishiwascool

I have a flash website template (legally purchased) that I need to swap out the pics and text to create mine. I thought I could figure it all out, but I am struggling with a few parts.

I'll wait to see if anyone is familiar with the operation before I post up the specific questions.

I do have the .fla. I'm really interested in learning for myself though.

It is a fairly complicated template. I'll PM a download link for you to look at it.

I'm used to html templates where everything you need to modify is visible, at least, somewhere. This thing has multiple pages that I cant even find in the timeline.

(im using flash CS4 Pro)

Questions:

-How the hell do I edit the text in the about us frame? I've edited the text below the main heading, and elsewhere, but that is elusive to my clicks.

-What is the proper procedure for swapping pictures? Doing it in the library under "update" causes animation issues all over.

-How do you add more pages to the gallery?

-How the hell do you get to any of the other menu locations. The gallery was the only other one I could find.

And many more.

• 1 month later...