picked up another stang..

dre2013

sold the talon this morning, just picked up another fox.. 87 gt 5spd, converted to mass air...88k orig miles. has a 306ci crate motor w/ 10k miles on it. trickflow topend package, cam,etc. clean car, no rust anywhere at all.

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c232/dre2013/img1246814128419.jpg

it's actually burnt orange but my camera phone made it look red. Havent decided which way i want to go with this car (turbo/blower/nitrous). Ive always wanted to build a turbo stang so i will most likely go that route. one thing i am definetely doing first is getting different rims/tires. anyone got a set of chrome 4lug cobra r's for sale?

Guest Removed

i have a set of chrome cobra r's sitting here..

he may trade you..

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/Shop%20stuff/100_2954.jpg

he was trying to sell them for 400 plus some junk wheels so the car could still roll before the 5 lug swap

nice pick up. im guessing 4500

less :D ...ill put it this way, i got it for about half of what i just saw a similar condition fox sell for on ebay a few days ago

i have a set of chrome cobra r's sitting here..

he may trade you..

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/Shop%20stuff/100_2954.jpg

he was trying to sell them for 400 plus some junk wheels so the car could still roll before the 5 lug swap

i'd be interested...but i dont know about trading the wheels plus $400 though

no im saying a even trade....for your wheels

PM me details on them(rim size/width, tire dimensions, tread wear etc)...i'd like to do something this week

trade my draglites for prostars.

not really looking for a drag setup right now...yet. for right now i think im going to just spray it with a 150shot and worry about the turbo later on

PM me details on them(rim size/width, tire dimensions, tread wear etc)...i'd like to do something this week

not really looking for a drag setup right now...yet. for right now i think im going to just spray it with a 150shot and worry about the turbo later on

I have a very clean set of ponys with tires.

Guest Removed

i know the back ones are big..like 17 x10 or something..i'll have the owner of the wheels pm you..since he is on here.;)