Feeler..04 black cobra coup 39,000 miles..price 20k

Termin8er04

I wish I had the money. That car is always looking nice. I can understand you wanting a conv though, there's nothing better than cruising with the top down.

Good luck with the sale if you decide to let it go.

Yo don't you live in my neighborhood? I don't know your name but the car looks familiar as does your sig pic.

Just so everyone knows... this is the Termi that waxed the GT500 last year. Mike what, you had me by a car length and a half by 110 from a 45 roll?? .

thanks for the clarification. you're stock, you'd probably get beat by a catback/intake cobra with a seasoned driver. no offense, that is the norm.

good decision to keep your car op. i need another one of these cars to just mod the piss out of.

thanks for the clarification. you're stock, you'd probably get beat by a catback/intake cobra with a seasoned driver. no offense, that is the norm.

good decision to keep your car op. i need another one of these cars to just mod the piss out of.

Oh absolutely, no doubt about it! Makes me savor the moment when the same modifications find their way to the Shelby!

Yo don't you live in my neighborhood? I don't know your name but the car looks familiar as does your sig pic.

I think so, Unless you like cruising through Lewis Center neighborhoods a lot.

You're probably thinking of my dad's 01 I drove to the high school. Now I have my own (in the same color) that's faster, louder, older, and scarier.