bbf + turbo blow thru

Guest Removed

Guest Removed

and its a street car!

My engine didn't like this pass very much. The line blew off the MAP sensor so the box didn't pull any timing out under boost. Haven't got it apart yet but it blew the valve cover gaskets out and covered my windshield with oil at the stripe. Oh well, it went fast enough for a street car that I really don't care.ROFL

2 hours before this pass it made 1016rwhp.

I'm not pissed at all, I am actually happy that we busted into the 8's and made over 1000rwhp in one day. I can sit the rest of the year out and not care.

:D

Guest Removed

he is on the 460 ford forum.

car was on low boost...just keeps having teething issue's

you aint making power if your not breaking stuff..lol

So an Auto- 2 speed glide I assume- Light RWD chassis with the largest fucking Ford motor you could find- FULLY BUILT btw, with a Turbo the size of Texas, makes one glory pass on the way to blowing the fuck up with a mediocre MPH?

My cookie is in the mail.

does that mean im at 1000 whp? with my 357 and e85 cause 154 is kinda slow for a turbo car. im guessing id be at 160-164 at 8.70. maybe im way lighter 3200 lbs im on a th400 too. im plannin on going with a glide but im worried about my 60 ft. 1.27 with 4.56

1.300 with 3.90s. thats with 32" tire. im afraid but im not. most cars that are turbo pull way harder with a glide for the load. id guess on 15lbs and a glide if the 60 ft stays at 1.300 i could go 8.60s maybe 8.50s. so far all my calculations have been dead on. I know some large turbo cars that dont go very fast for what they have. untill way up in the boost.

im goin to check the link i wonder what size charger

i need to get mine to a dyno and figure this out.

Edited by Mattsv8
cause

Guest Removed
why does it have a map sensor if its carbed??

Either way any car going 8s is a lot of fun on the track and playing on the street.

for timing retard for the msd :gtfo:

..yeah the need a map sensor to tel how much boost to retard the timing. go figure.

and don..it would have made more pass's, but it hurt itself.

and is not that big of ci in the bbf world at only 550 or so ci...(big as you can go with the stock block he was running) and the turbo isnt that big. i think it under 100mm, but i could be wrong on that account

not when they have 700 plus ci ones running na.

and is not that big of ci in the bbf world at only 550 or so ci...(big as you can go with the stock block he was running) and the turbo isnt that big. i think it under 100mm,.

Honestly- its more LOL.

So its not only the BIGGEST the could go on his fully build Motor, in his light fucking Rustang, literally the most over done, nothing new here domestic platform to work with, with a Turbo literally the size of Texas, to make ONE glory pass with a mediocre MPH-

And we're supposed to stand up and clap? Tell me what Im missing.:confused:

biggest? he just said its not that big for a BBF

Really?

550 or so ci...(big as you can go with the stock block he was running)

Huh.

And anyone that thinks 550ci is not big is fucking retarded.

As for this car-I juts dont get any hype with this car when there are a metric shit ton of 122ci street cars, actual 5 and 6 speed street cars- trapping MUCH faster than 154 and running 8's without issue. The car is nice-it is quick, but Gearhead made this thread as if this was something unique, something earth shattering. IMO, its neither.

I juts dont get any hype with this car when there are a metric shit ton of 122ci street cars, actual 5 and 6 speed street cars- trapping MUCH faster than 154 and running 8's without issue.

Links? Not doubting, just want to see it.

Guest Removed

"high traps with slow et's are like steaks with no sizzle" most cars trapping 150's run low 8's.

and this one went 8's blowing up on low boost. sorry you guys love your $200,000 cars that runs 8's when this was built for under 30 k, and went 8's...another 10g and it will be running 7's. and stay together.

and yes tyler, that is a stock block.and no sb can do that..lol

and with a 4150 csu carb...

and i dont care if the a/c works..cant use it at the track. and street cars have mufflers..

Edited by Removed