LSD and Steve Jobs

ImUrOBGYN

Read the Never-Before-Published Letter From LSD-Inventor Albert Hofmann to Apple CEO Steve Jobs

An interesting read on LSD, those who use it and it's 'contributions'. Includes above mentioned letter.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ryan-grim/read-the-never-before-pub_b_227887.html

As far as illegal drugs go, LSD is probably the safest. It makes me wonder why so many people would rather drop ecstacy instead, which AFAIK does kill people.

Im no chemist but maybe its harder to make LSD vs. X which makes it easier to get a hold of.

Im no chemist but maybe its harder to make LSD vs. X which makes it easier to get a hold of.

Not quite true. In most cases LSD is cheaper per hit than X, but LSD is a lot more mentally powerful than almost any other drug. When something lasts 20 hours or more, you really need to be prepared before starting your adventure.

One of the biggest reasons I would never try ecstasy is because you never know what is in the pill, and there have been many cases of kids taking pills they thought were ecstasy, but turned out being mostly methamphetamine.

As far as illegal drugs go, LSD is probably the safest. It makes me wonder why so many people would rather drop ecstacy instead, which AFAIK does kill people.

Hofman lived to be over 100 years old, I'd say that's a pretty good argument for the safety aspect of it :).

I'd say mushrooms and marijuana are the safest. You never know what you're getting when it comes to man made drugs.

Guest Removed
I'd say mushrooms and marijuana are the safest. You never know what you're getting when it comes to man made drugs.

that would depend on who is doing what.. some people shouldnt smoke weed. just do to the fact that sober, they arent smart enough to do what they are trying to do high!

And you never know what pesticides were sprayed on your man grown drugs

You can look at, touch, smell and taste marijuana and mushrooms with no side effects before you try them. LSD comes in a small dropper filled with clear liquid or on a tiny piece of paper, most of the time one drop is enough to do the job. You'd have to take someone's word that it's not bad. I'm not into acid but if I was I'd be far more paranoid about what I was buying then I would be with the other items.

Edited by Jimmy Notchback