would the this dumbass member

Guest Removed

Guest Removed

please stand up!

be a faggot, drag it!

lmao..drop the rear so fast and so hard, it meets a pole..

buhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Guest Removed
This retard is on CR ?

Do share

ill let him stand up...lmao

i will say this..he does own a dsm..lol

Yeah i do too, cool guy, sucks it happened.

Thats what you do? Fuck shit up? Thought you fixed shit...

no i fuck's ups the interwebs...

Was right there also if that pole wasnt there id hate to say what would have happenend Thay shouldnt have a dj there thats the 2nd time people has wrecked one did last year also hes always talking about peoples cars when they go buy he probabaly told the guy something just like last year there was a guy in a chevelle and told the guy that thing cant peel out and caused a head on crash

Was right there also if that pole wasnt there id hate to say what would have happenend Thay shouldnt have a dj there thats the 2nd time people has wrecked one did last year also hes always talking about peoples cars when they go buy he probabaly told the guy something just like last year there was a guy in a chevelle and told the guy that thing cant peel out and caused a head on crash

Holy what the fuck is this abomination of grammar trying to say? I got a migraine seven words into it!

Guest tbutera2112

.....um, what?

Guest Removed
I was talking to Pat on here, um, clbsinvaders I think.. said the guy blew a tire drag racing and kissed the pole.

no..he slammed the air out of the back to be a faggot and drag it, and slammed so hard, you wheel hopped and wrecked.

where is this member?

brandon/josh....where are you?

AKA 1fastdsm:bangbang::bangbang::bangbang:

Me and the woman were there for this. That poor truck got fucked up, bad. And then when the towtruck was pulling it up on the flat bed, there was nothing but carnage.

*And the cop left all the flares just chillin in the road for people to run over. Jerk*

no..he slammed the air out of the back to be a faggot and drag it, and slammed so hard, you wheel hopped and wrecked.

where is this member?

Dude, you're being a dick. The guy just wrecked his car which he obviously enjoyed. Isn't that enough to not have to eat shit online?

I agree about the DJ. That guy is egging them on, and was indirectly responsible for a head on collision last year. After the dj yelled "burn em burn em!" or something, a Chevelle owner tore it loose through the intersection and managed to total his car and his weekend. Not cool.

Guest Removed
Dude, you're being a dick. The guy just wrecked his car which he obviously enjoyed. Isn't that enough to not have to eat shit online?

i am a dick. if you dont fucking like it, put me on your ignore list. that fucking plain and simple. ive known josh a long ass time. i dont see he much anymore, and he knows, as soon as i found out, he would be eating shit 10 ways from sunday.

this is what being dumb and show off will get you.

Ahh - didn't realize that you knew him on a personal level. If it were one of my friends, I'd give him a round of crap too.

Agreed that messing around on public streets carries inherent dangers. He caught the consequences. Fortunately, I haven't yet, but I can still sympathize with him.

Guest Removed

exactly..you dont know who here i do and dont know..i fuck with the people i am cool with. cause me or the old lady even joke with someone on here , that dont like us, its our fault CR shuts down.

since i dont control my drama

I agree about the DJ. That guy is egging them on, and was indirectly responsible for a head on collision last year. After the dj yelled "burn em burn em!" or something, a Chevelle owner tore it loose through the intersection and managed to total his car and his weekend. Not cool.

Well if the owner of the Chevelle was egged on and did the burnout then its his own damn fult. don't give into peer pressure.

So, the DJ is responsible for all this. :confused:

:gtfo: