Brand new never used south bend t5 stg 5 clutch

Sam1647545489

I have a never used south bend clutch that I got for the bimmer but switch to an auto so wont need it now. It comes with everything needed minus a fly wheel. Like I said it has never been out of the box. I opened the box and took it out of the packing to make sure it was all there and thats it. Rated at 790ft/lbs of torque and has been cyro treated which I guess adds another 50ft/lbs. Retail for it is 590$, I will sell for 450$. You can call brandon at IPS for any questions.

This is a killer clutch all of you turbo 5.0 guys that are running stock clutches and stock t5s need to take advantage of this hint hint miller ramsey alex...

who has a stock clutch? now if he had a trans....

• 2 weeks later...
Prolly not. lol. Thanks for the stage 3 i should be swing by IPS in the am to pick it up.. Good luck on the sale of this one.

Not a problem. I need your old flywheel or need to keep mine if you dont use it so make sure you let them know either way.

This is a killer clutch all of you turbo 5.0 guys that are running stock clutches and stock t5s need to take advantage of this hint hint miller ramsey alex...

I should be good to go, built tremec, 26 spine input etc... with a go to hell centerforce in front of it.

Guest Removed
Will do. thanks again, i should have it in by this weekend, I just need to figure out where my oil leak is coming from..:confused:

rear main wasnt leaking? check the oil pan and make sure the intake is sealed in the rear...

• 2 weeks later...