intake fitment

Reed44

alright good. thanks and if I get a 5 slow im planning on running that intake but the guys at mustangforums.com keep saying its pointless to run it because I am not using boost

Guest Removed

it dont make a bunch of power on stock motor's, the more that done then the better it shines..

IMO stay away from the r, untill your ready to boost or spray aton

Guest Removed
doesnt a good ol' GT40 still make just as much power or more on a NA car? a tube GT40 looks better under there too IMO

BS....not a built n/a car...granted the stockwer does it a 5000, but the gt-40, depending on the cam, just stops making power at like 5500 or so...

like hitting a brick wall...

i have some dyno sheets to prove this..infact i may have one tomorrow

and the looks, the normall ssi, just looks fucking mean. and r, well there better be a big air mover in there some where to even need it, and that is where it shines

Guest Removed
I plan on running a Trick flow version of the SSI with a F303 cam in the 88. Still researching on running a spacer so I am going to need a new hood.

trick flow version of the SSI-R? cause the normal SSI, isnt even close.

what will happen the fastest is nitrous, 75 un tuned maybe 100 or get a tune with a 125 shot. I will do a cam pushrod rr set up later. the thing I like about the box style is with the nitrous I know it wil distribute evenly

Guest Removed

i had a 180 shot on a few different cars...untuned..lol

and was ok..but need the plate on top of the lower..have seen them go on ebay for just the plate, and thats all you need. i think they make those for the 40 intake..

or build a dry shot and spray across the maf, or do the old trick and hide some shit in the vacuum line..that good for 70 or so shot