another possible trade

Reed44

I just got done checking out a 95 gt mustang. I know most of you will say I should keep the t/a and I really probablly should buttttt I really miss having a mustang and I love the way they sound. here are the specs on the gt. 70k miles everything works including ac, black leather interior, bbk shorty headers, o\r x-pipe, slp lm 2 exhaust, ford racing big brake kit, 18 saleen wheels with good tread, msd cap and rotor and wires, march ud pullies, bbk cai, tokico shocks and springs, bbk tb, strut tower brace. motor is clean and runs good. the flwas with it though are the front hit a chain link fence and scrathed the hell out of the front bumber, rf fender needs replaced and the hood has some small damage. car also comes with a gt40 intake and intake adapter. my car needs rear tires, has some under body rust from being up north, no a/c, makes clunkin noises in the rear and some squeaks in the front from being so low. has scrates on front bumper, rf fender needs touch up, and the pass door caught a curb and tore the outer door skin a little, low coolant light on but coolant is full and the low oil light sometimes comes on but oil is full. I know some things can probablly be fixed easy on my car but the mustang is mechanically ready to go. let me know all thaughts and opions. * I will be taking off my whole intake and nitrous set up on my car for the trade.

wow. that would be labor intensive to get pics from my phone to computer to cr. I don't even have any of the damage so use your imagination. my car also has 138k on body and a supposed 77k on motor.

ive been doing that ever since I got the truck. that thing is so reliable. I love that 5 cylinder. I know I shouldn't do it but its funny, espically when your next to your friends on the freeway

sounds pretty good. I mean a fender and hood can be had rather cheap. Paint it up and youll have what sounds to be a nice GT. Is the car black?... i know you just said black leather... either way big brakes and a set of Saleens is tits. Also sounds like just simple bolt-ons so you can mod it to your liking

the car is what seems to be a orange color. he said it rare. that's also the gay part cuz it would be hard to find that color in a junkyard. isn't painting expensive

the car is what seems to be a orange color. he said it rare. that's also the gay part cuz it would be hard to find that color in a junkyard. isn't painting expensive

yeah that color would be expensive.

Id pass because its fucking orange. Some people like it but it'd have to be done very nice to not just look stupid :(

that ta just looks much better and you could probably trade for a non-busted stang in a nongay color

I am going to guess if the paint is original then it is Performance Red.The color is rare, but not that rare. They used it on the 93 Cobra and some 93 GT's and the 94-95 GT. Like I said that is if it is original. Not a difficult color to paint. Find the right paint guy, and you should be set. Do the trade, Mustangs are tits! Well except my Mustang.