Review...NO shotgun By VPX (pre workout mix)

Termin8er04

First up is NO shotgun (made by VPX).exotic fruit

http://www.prosource.net/no-shotgun-v/10603-1/53575/

Over the years I have taken many preworkout sups Ie superpump 250, NO explodes ect.. This is by far the best one. I started taking it about a 1.5 months ago. Mix one scoop with 10oz of water. It mixes easy(just shake it)taste is decent. Take it on an empty stomach if you take within an hour of eating something it doesn't work. About 10 min after taking it your hands start to tingle (like when it falls asleep at night). You are ready to lift and have unmatched energy. I take it 2 weeks on 1 weeks off any longer on it and the effects are minimal. It has creatine so cycling is a must. For those who are trying to shed some fat and gain muscle it contains VPX meltdown(this makes you hot all the time meaning you sweat like a mofo. I can't really say how much I have gained by taking this, all I can tell you is my workout is much more intense and my Pumps feel like my skin wants to tear.

In the past 1.5 months on flat bench I have gone from 270x5 275x5 280x5 285x5 290x5 to 290x5 295x5 300x5 305x5 and 310x5. this week im trying for 315x5

Incline bench Went from 190x5 195x5 200x5 205x5 210x5. to 235x5 240x5 245x5 250x5 255x5. this week trying to 260x5

Leg press 590reps10sets4 to 680reps10sets4.

I have gone up in all areas but these are what most are interested in.

weight went from 220 to 215(shed some fat) so 6'1 215....

these are all over a 1.5 months span..

I don't think its the product giving me these results i think it gives me the energy and focus to attain the results...

O and buy a water jug and keep it with you all the time. You will drink like a camel. I go through 64oz or more in my 1.5 hour workout...crazy.. around 150oz a day.

Give this product a chance you will not be disappointed. Eat well and drink water it should work.

I work out but dont take any supplements not even protein. I might try this what other supplements do you recommend.

If you have never taken supps you will be amazed when you take NO shotgun....For a post workout I take Designer WheyIt's on sale at vitamin shop for 17.99 Thats 55% off and get the vanilla parline flavor(best imo) and I eat a banna with it.If you go to the store its not on sale, just tell them its on sale on their site and they will correct the balance.

2 of my workout partners are on a post workout supp called Dark Matter by MHP. They swear by it so I will be trying that in the next few weeks and posting a review on it.

hahaha i laugh i laugh, that stuff is junk really waste of money, Here is my review of that exact product and flavor from someone that can distinguish hype.

took it prework out during the time it said to before a workout

had a weird after taste, but no biggie.

that day was squat day, very intense day.

warmups felt good on the squats (atf)

hit

135x10

225x10

all no problem like always. Now to get to the big weight

330x8 normally get 10, choked out to soon, stenght not there, heart isnt beating right, now my hands start shaking.

next set try to cool down still shaking

330x7

ok now lets see if i can hit some single which i do

put on 365x1 barly when i can normally hit 5 reps

next set

385xfail when i have with a 425 single before.

just all energy fell off fast and i still have to deadlift.

so shaken and at a loss of strength deside to take it easy with the deads

so i go

315x5

365x5

405x5 and call it a day.

never taking that crap again it totally kills my strengths plus the shakes arent pleasent.

all you need is a protein supplement if you arent getting enough naturally and creatine, anything else your just throwing your money away.

I don't lift much at all anymore; most of my stuff is cardio and endurance driven but even when I was lifting I never used any supplement. I always was believed that you could achieve the desired results with a natural approach. I drank whey protein and a multi vitamin but as far as the other stuff, no thanks. Call me a pussy, but that just doesn’t seem safe. Some of that stuff will screw with your heart rate and can cause odd side affects. My thinking is that I’m working out to improve my heath and be active so why potentially fuck it all up with some supplement. That and I wasn’t trying to be a body builder so I had no desire to lift 500 pounds or squat 1,000. But hey, to each is own so if you’re happy with it or your review help others cool! At least you trying something and not just bitching about being over weight.

hahaha i laugh i laugh, that stuff is junk really waste of money, Here is my review of that exact product and flavor from someone that can distinguish hype.

hit

135x10

225x10

330x8 normally get 10, choked out to soon, stenght not there, heart isnt beating right, now my hands start shaking.

330x7

next set

so i go

315x5

365x5

405x5 and call it a day.

never taking that crap again it totally kills my strengths plus the shakes arent pleasent.

all you need is a protein supplement if you arent getting enough naturally and creatine, anything else your just throwing your money away.

I don't know what to tell you man...I can honostly tell you I love the product..I don't do the hype shit I just really find it to help me. Sorry to hear.

hit

135x10

225x10

330x7

next set

so i go

315x5

365x5

405x5 and call it a day.

You don't deal will with caffeine/stimulants do you? I just finished up a jug of the stuff. With the exception of the bad taste i didn't have any of the effects you had.

You don't deal will with caffeine/stimulants do you? I just finished up a jug of the stuff. With the exception of the bad taste i didn't have any of the effects you had.

caffine and most over the counter stimulants do not make you perform better. sure they speed up your heart rate and give you a placebo effect that may think your more energetic, but when its time to lift heavy weights, or run or jump it will hurt your performance.

no i dont take much caffeine, and i sleep better, perform better, have more energy and look younger then those who take it

I don't know what to tell you man...I can honostly tell you I love the product..I don't do the hype shit I just really find it to help me. Sorry to hear.

all it does is give you the placebo effect, if the placebo effect is worth what you pay then keep on taking it. What would be better though is to stimulate your placebo effect without anything by getting motivated, turning it on and off when needed. strength and performance is 70% mental.

caffine and most over the counter stimulants do not make you perform better. sure they speed up your heart rate and give you a placebo effect that may think your more energetic, but when its time to lift heavy weights, or run or jump it will hurt your performance.

no i dont take much caffeine, and i sleep better, perform better, have more energy and look younger then those who take it

all it does is give you the placebo effect, if the placebo effect is worth what you pay then keep on taking it. What would be better though is to stimulate your placebo effect without anything by getting motivated, turning it on and off when needed. strength and performance is 70% mental.

In addition to your "placebo effect" it also has creatine and protein in it. Did it help me? I honestly don't know, but i doubt it negatively impacted my workouts.

Even if it is a placebo effect, and you are obtaining the results you want, getting those extra reps, wouldnt it still be worth it?

Personally, placebo affect or not, I think theres a difference. Although I prefer superpump, tastes better.