NTB: Downtown - Thanks Derek!

bucd

Not that i need to post this. But thanks Derek for helping out with the wife's Civic.

I had a pretty bad experience with Discount Tires yesterday with tires that were still under warranty and their so called protection plan.

I was at work, wife was at the shop. Had her hand the phone to him so i can talk to the guy, wasn't pleasant. Told wife to walk out the store and I gave Derek a call.

I'm not a regular on the forums but been on here since 2005. I've met Derek once a few years back, when i called, i had mention that he may not remember me -- he seems to (weather he did or not, well..... :) ) in any case. Great customer service, great service and just wanted to post up here.

thanks again Derek. i've had always gone to Discount Tires in the past, not to speak bad of them....but definitely not going back there again.

-D

Not that i need to post this. But thanks Derek for helping out with the wife's Civic.

I had a pretty bad experience with Discount Tires yesterday with tires that were still under warranty and their so called protection plan.

I was at work, wife was at the shop. Had her hand the phone to him so i can talk to the guy, wasn't pleasant. Told wife to walk out the store and I gave Derek a call.

I'm not a regular on the forums but been on here since 2005. I've met Derek once a few years back, when i called, i had mention that he may not remember me -- he seems to (weather he did or not, well..... :) ) in any case. Great customer service, great service and just wanted to post up here.

thanks again Derek. i've had always gone to Discount Tires in the past, not to speak bad of them....but definitely not going back there again.

-D

I know who I'm calling then. Thanks for the post!