Newbie...

Dubguy85

Hey,

Wanted to Introduce myself...I'm Andy..Just moved to Ohio...Selling my 04 zx6r to buy a 08 or 09 liter bike..not sure what I want to get yet...Since I'm new to the area, Def looking for people to ride with!!

I don't own either of the Ducs...My dad used to race for Kawasaki back in the day, and still loves his bikes...I'm just getting into the track thing, but we ride a ton together...Here are some pics..

CopyofpopsandI020.jpg

CopyofpopsandI014.jpg

CopyofpopsandI020.jpg

popsandI027.jpg

My dad rockin out in Michigan..

dkride2.jpg

dkride.jpg

Edited by Dubguy85

Ahha. I knew it! haha. So why the move? Work? Did your whole fam move?

Nope..Fam lives there...I'm a sales rep for Dow, and this is my new "territory." Cover all of Ohio, Eastern Michigan, Western PA, and West Virginia...Bought a little condo off of Tuttle Crossing up in Dublin, and just waiting for the weather to get warm... Def interested in joining clubs, or groups, or whatever to get some people together to just ride...No burnouts, rev limiter BS, just people who like to ride and hang...

Well ya came to a good place to get a start. We have lots of shiot going on all summer. You will have to come to the next get together and meet a few peeps.

DEF DOWN! My dad is obviously big into Ducati's with his 1098 and Monster s2r...He wants my next bike to be the 09 848, but not sure If I can justify the extra 4k to get it??? We'll see...But can't wait to meet up!

Nope..Fam lives there...I'm a sales rep for Dow, and this is my new "territory." Cover all of Ohio, Eastern Michigan, Western PA, and West Virginia...Bought a little condo off of Tuttle Crossing up in Dublin, and just waiting for the weather to get warm... Def interested in joining clubs, or groups, or whatever to get some people together to just ride...No burnouts, rev limiter BS, just people who like to ride and hang...

This is definitely the place to be then.

:welcome:

• 1 year later...