** Major Site Upgrade Coming Soon **

Casper

Over the next couple of days I'll be upgrading the site. This will involve a few random down times.

Here's a quick list of some of the new features coming:

• Any social groups you're a member of will have their new posts appear on the front page, making it much easier to know when a new post is there.
  • When posting a new thread/message, a new button will be there that pops open a window allowing you to select photos from your albums to insert into the post.
  • Implementing a new cache system, speeding up the load times of the website drastically.
  • If you have a music playlist at www.playlist.com, you will be able to embed it in your profile page. If you don't and want one, they're free. Check out the site.
  • When a social group is created, there will be a new post in the forums letting everyone know. This way you don't have to keep checking what groups are there.
  • Major upgrades to the new posts, recent threads, etc.
  • Social groups will be searchable.
  • Social groups will be given their own calendars.
  • Social group members will be able to mass PM everyone in that group.
  • Thread tagging, making it easier to search for certain keywords.

There are several others, this is just a quick list.

just checking are the backups making viable backups

otherwise that's fricken sweeeeeeeet

Backups are golden. I actually have a test board I've been using to restore the backups about once a week just to make sure they're good.

:D

VERY cool Ben. thumb.gif Was just wonderin' what was goin' on with all this after your PM

Over the next couple of days I'll be upgrading the site. This will involve a few random down times.

Here's a quick list of some of the new features coming:

• Any social groups you're a member of will have their new posts appear on the front page, making it much easier to know when a new post is there.

• Cool....Even though I rarely go to the front page
  • When posting a new thread/message, a new button will be there that pops open a window allowing you to select photos from your albums to insert into the post.
  • Are these going to show as thumbnail attachments in the thread then, or full size(albeit possibly reduced) as when they're embedded?
  • Implementing a new cache system, speeding up the load times of the website drastically.
  • THANK YOU! All the option buttons take awhile to fully load....basically one by one/left to right
  • If you have a music playlist at www.playlist.com, you will be able to embed it in your profile page. If you don't and want one, they're free. Check out the site.
  • Cool
  • When a social group is created, there will be a new post in the forums letting everyone know. This way you don't have to keep checking what groups are there.
  • Cool
  • Social groups will be given their own calendars.
  • Cool! Will the main calendar have the ability to pull from all those, or still need to be requested manually?
  • Social group members will be able to mass PM everyone in that group.
  • Cool!

Sounds like Benny Hannah's been a busy boy!! :D