Erin Andrews....

Putty

I watched them last night. You can download it from isohunt if you are savvy with downloading torrents.

I don't think it is staged at all. It's a very grainy video through a little hole. It is kinda creepy to watch... this may sound kind of gay, but think about how she will feel ANY time she has to spend the night in a hotel from now on. Creepiness aside, she looks umm... good :nod:

It is going to ruin her in hotels for a very long time. Although, in a few of the vids while she was doing her hair she was turning from side to side, bouncing and rubbed her ass a couple times...odd, but I guess when people think they're alone, they do odd things.

I have link to vids....can it be posted? Don't need another infraction.

Seen it, loved it, fap'd it, got the t-shirt. :D

OK, seriously, why the hell did her lawyers come out and say it was her and they were going after whomever did it? All they had to do was deny it. It's obviously some hot blonde, but there's no way you can tell 100% that it's her. So that being said, I almost think it was staged, otherwise they would have denied it was her.

Why would Erin Andrews "need the publicity?" I mean, she's not a B list celebrity trying to get her name in the news. She is a sideline reporter... and if she ever wants to become more than that, having a nude video out there will certainly hurt her, not help. My guess is that her/her lawyer were super pissed, and reacted quickly. Most likely they regret that now.